Suddenly my phone ringed !

Hello ! I said on the phone the other side was blank for a second then a voice came from there .

Well hello Mr Rathore ! How are you ? I suppose you are not very well . How could you be when your wife is with me . I have to say your choice is applausible she is indeed very beautiful ! If her outer beauty is so applausible then just imagine her inner beauty. Opps ! You don't have to imagine ! I mean she is your wife you may already know ! The man on the other side of the phone said and laughed like a maniac.

Touch her and you die ! I said gritting my teeth and clenching my hands on the steering wheel .

Is that a challenge or is that a warning ! Beacuse i love challenges and moreover I love to win challenges! The man on the other side of the phone said and again laughed maniacally.

It's a promise ! Touch her and you die ! I said still gritting my teeth in anger and clenching my fist more tightly on the steering wheel .

Well I just wanna inform you about one thing ! Be careful ! She doesn't have a lot of time left ! Tick tick tick ....... ! The man said and cut the phone .

What happened ? Divyank asked

That bastard has her ! I said and punched the steering wheel hard .

Who ? Papa asked

Rahul ! Who else can it be ! He has sticked to our life like leech ! I said while getting more angry

How do you know it was him ? Papa asked

I heard his voice behind the man who was talking on the phone ! He probably asked one of his men to call and talk because I would have guessed his voice in a second! I said

Do you know where he is ? Priyank asked

No but i know where he could be ! I said and started the car .

Meanwhile on the other side ~ Samaira's pov

Wake her up ! I heard a man's very low voice .

My head was spinning . I remember nothing after going upstairs to the terrace and then someone shot a bullet and then someone else came from behind and kept a handkerchief on my mouth and i fainted the next second .

I slowly and gradually regained my consciousness and as soon as I looked infront of myself i found that bastard standing there !

You !!! I said

Looks like sleeping Beauty woke up from her sleep and Yes it's me my love ! It's me ! He said smiling devilishily

You can never change ! Aniket left you the previous time beacuse i asked him to but this time i swear i am gonna kill you before he comes here and kills you himself ! I said getting pissed off on him

That would happen when he gets here before i kill you myself my love ! Beacuse if i can't have you then i won't let him have you as well too ! He said and grabbed a fistful of my hair and then dug his one hand in my shoulder and i screamed in pain . I looked at my shoulder and saw blood flowing out from there , then i remembered that i got in my right shoulder.

Ahhh ! I screamed in pain as he was still holding my shoulder very tightly.

Your screams are like music to my ears ! He said smirking and then smiled devilishily

Go to hell you bastard ! I said and kicked him in his private part .

Ahh ! He screamed in pain but got up and grabbed my hair again and said .

You are giving me more and more reasons every single second as to why i should kill you ! He said gritting his teeth

Go ahead ! Try it ! Kill me if you can buy atleast don't be a cowardice atleast be a man . Open these ropes or i should assume that you have tied me because you know the second you open these ropes you will be dead ! I said gritting my teeth and smirking .

What do you think just because you are a government employee you know every thing ? He asked chuckling sarcastically

I am a government employee and if i should you it can be counted as self defense ! I said and smirked

For that you need a gun and trust me honey you ain't getting one ! He said
Smirking

Who said that i only know how to shoot i know how to kill people with my bare hands as well ! I said smiling sarcastically

For that you need your hands to be open but they tied honey ! He said laughing at me

Who said that my hands are tied and that's why I call you a dumbass ! I said in a low voice and smiled darkly and his smile just vanished .

He tried to get a hold of me but i just hit him on this face with the back of knife i always keep for self defense .

And that's why you should never trust me Rahul !!! I said chuckling sarcastically

Two of his men caught me from behind that's when my attention went to outside as i looked out of the window and found him getting out of his car .

You are so dead ! I said and laughed and then hit both of the men on their chin by my elbow and picked up my knife and he picked up his gun and fired .

Bammmm !!

Bammmm!!

Two gunshots could be heard !

Okay leaving you guyss here ! I am not satisfied with this chapter but you guys do tell me if you liked it or not !

Again target now is 30 comments beacuse it's very hard to take time to write from my busy schedule.

Okey byee ...
Love you guyys ..
Miss me ❤️❣️

Please Vote

And comment karne hi padenge ...

Instagram - _siddh312018_