One In A Million (Jelena)

"Selena! Wake up. Ashely is already downstairs waiting for you!" My mom stared shaking me, trying to make me up for the day. 

Tough luck.

I groaned and lightly pushed we hands away, annoyed,

"so what. That bieber kids here. At the same place in the study room. At the first chair on the left. Just let me sleep, please ma."

I begged her, still, with my eyes closed.

"One......Two...."

My mom trailed off, using her threading tone. It was fucking scary.

I sat up straight, obviously knowing my eyes were blood-shoot red. Though, I didn't care about that.

"Good girl!"

She smirked and left my room. I mouthed what she said in a mimicking look when she was walking out, and slapped my covers away from me.

I walked into the bathroom, and did whatever I had to do.

***********************************

I took my top off, and went through my walk-in closet for a blouse. Not long before someone came to disturb me AGAIN!.

"HELLO!!!"

Justin came barging into my room. I straightened myself up, spun around and glared at him. His eyes travelled down my body and he smiled --- why the fuck is he even --

"Purple bra, aye?"

He laughed, getting closer to me.

My eyes widened, an I grabbed a pillow, covering my body,

"Get the dog outta here, ma!"

I exclaimed, before Justin quickly shut the door and did the hush action. I smiled,

" you either get into the bathroom, or get. Out. Of. My. Room. Easy."

I jerked my chin up at the end.

He smirked, and plopped down on the twirling chair by my study desk,

"No worries. I won't peek at you,"

He squinted his eyes, like he wanted to he a clearer view of what's behind my pillow I'm holding over my body.

I give him one last glare before I turned back around and took out a lack blouse with the words " fuck everything, just not you."

I slipped it on, and when I spun back around and faced Justin he got up and looked at me and bit his lip.

"Damn....."

I laughed and went down stairs and grabbed my stuff and eat breakfast before walking out the door. And of course Justin came out running.

Me and him haven't had a good friendship ever since I move houses, we used to live right next door, but my mom got a new great job... I still have a crush on him but he never knew I just tried to hide everything, I wonder why he's chasing after me now... I stop.

"Justin what are you doing"

I said smiling and looking at him.

" let me give you a ride we can talk and everything I'm sorry about not being close to you anymore I know it was a jerk thing to do-"

I cut him off.

"I'm ok, I love right down the road ill be fine."

I said and stated walking again. He grabbed my arm, I stopped and looked at him.

"Come on selena.... Don't blow me off."

He said sighing.

"Ok just this once."

**********************************