Join me at the airport at 10 AM tomorrow, okay ? He says before leaving.

Alright, i'll be there ! You reply.

He jokingly winks at you before leaving which leaves you pretty flustered. You wave at him and he leaves. You close the door then rush to pack your stuff for tomorrow. You were so excited to take the plane with Hyunjin, but even more to see your brother, since it's been a while. In your suitcase, you packed many shirts, warm ones, oversized ones, short ones, some hoodies (even though it's going to be hot, you still need to feel warm if it's cold lol), your swimsuit, many pants, baggy ones, large ones, skinny ones, and also many other things such as underwear, toothbrush, makeup, accessories, sunscreen, shoes and OF COURSE your drawing carnet. It's obviously necessary. As you finish packing your stuff for tomorrow, Hyunjin sends you a text.

Hey Y/N. Our flight is
delayed, it's at 1 PM so
how about we eat
somewhere tomorrow
together ?

Sure, do you have any idea on where to eat ?

There's a restaurant i
want you to discover,
it's not a fancy one tho
is it okay ?

Of course ! At what time
do you want to go there ?

Around 11 AM, so we
really have the time to
eat.

Okay ! I'm so excited lol

Me too ! I have to go,
sorry. See you tomorrow !

Cya !!

You get even more excited by the idea of eating with Hyunjin tomorrow. It's 4 PM, and you decide to go buy things to eat. You put on a mask and your headphones as you head to the convenience store. You weren't that hungry so you just grab a random pack of noodles with a few vegetables and eggs. You pay and then walk slowly to your appartment. The sky is really pretty, as usual. You stop a while to admire it.

You then decide to take a picture so you could paint it at home in your free time. You then rush to your appartment because you started to get hungrier. As you arrive home, you notice your front door is open. You're obviously surprised, so you enter to see if anything had happened. What the hell. You thought to yourself. Your whole appartment has been messed up. All your stuff was on the floor and on your bed. All the stuff that was in your suitcase was also messy and was everywhere in the room.

Someone definitely broke into your appartment. You drop your bag in the kitchen and go back to your room. You almost break down in tears, but you hold yourself. You were really hoping they didn't take anything precious, especially your drawing carnet since it was your dead grandma that offered it to you. You looked for it everywhere but you finally found it after looking for a couple of minutes. You looked inside to see if any drawing was damaged and fortunately none was. You put it aside and started to put your stuff back to place. Alot of stuff was missing but atleast you found your carnet. When you were done, you texted Hyunjin to change your mind.

HYUNJIN'S POV (Point Of View)

Y/N texted me. I smiled as i took my phone to anwser her. We talked about random topics but i noticed her way of texting was different than usual. She was dryer than usual. Her texts were short and she didn't use any ending point. Was she okay ? I asked her. When she didn't reply, i got more worried. So i texted her a quick text telling her i'm coming over and i grabbed my bag and my beanie and head over to her appartment. I had to take the train to go to her place but i couldn't mind less. 5 minutes passed and i arrived at her stop. I rushed to her appartment and i knocked on her door.