Then again, it was impossible for them.

They always saw Lisa as a workaholic who spent every waking hour on his job, besides having to eat.

Where would he find the time to be in a relationship?

Moreover, he was such a solitary man. He didn’t even care to give a woman a second look no matter how beautiful she was.

He was almost like a monk, free of all mortal desires.

Based on what they knew, Chairman Manoban had never dated anyone at all in all the 25 years of his life.

It had been so many years, and there were never even rumors of him with anyone.

Women were practically never seen around him.

Except... Miss Shen.

She was the only exception.

But everyone knew that Miss Jeonand Chairman Manoban were just friends, nothing more.

Jackson glared at them. “Of course it’s true. Would I joke about this? As all of you can tell, Chairman Manoban loves his girlfriend. So you’d better watch your attitudes around her.

“Don’t treat her like a nobody just because she’s young.” Jackson cautioned them. “She’s the most important person to Chairman Manoban now. Offending her is more serious than offending Chairman Manoban himself. Understand?”

They exchanged glances and eventually nodded. “Mm, we understand.”

One of them mumbled, “Miss Jeonwould be so upset if she finds out that Chairman Manoban has a girlfriend.”

“What did you say?” Jackson’s expression darkened as he looked at her. “What has Chairman Manoban's girlfriend got to do with Miss Shen? Miss Jeonand Chairman Manoban are just friends, whatever he does has nothing to do with her. I don’t want to hear anything like this anymore.

“Also, I’m merely telling you off now that I’m hearing it. If Miss Kim or Chairman Manoban hear it, you’d bear those consequences yourselves.”

Jackson was very serious when he said that.

The female secretaries felt a chill down their spines.

They knew the consequences.

If Chairman Manoban was unhappy with them, they’d lose their jobs.

Personal Assistant Wang,said that it was even more serious to offend Miss Kim than to offend Chairman Manoban himself. That would mean that their jobs would be at stake too if Miss Kim wasn’t happy with them.

...

After Jackson “educated” the secretaries, he headed to the Chairman’s office and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” A cold but captivating voice called out.

Jackson was around Lisa all the time, but he still felt his hair stand sometimes when he heard that voice.

Chairman Manoban's voice... was just too sexy.

Even a man like him was captured by it.

Jackson opened the door and entered.

“Chairman Manoban, these are the...” Jackson stopped mid-sentence when he saw Chairman Manoban in his black leather seat, half-naked.

Chairman Manoban was only in a bath towel!!

There were a few red marks on his sturdy chest.

From his collarbone to his chest, and from his chest to his abdomen...