The mission

After Bruce and Dad left me without saying much other than I was fine and will be able to go on missions soon. I finally get to my room and I just fall onto my bed and not even 5 minuets go by when all of a sudden my phone starts going crazy I look to see what's going on when I see Nick is calling me probably with another secret mission. "Hello monkey how are you feeling after your little missile stunt?" "I'm feeling alright Bruce say's I'll be able to do missions soon." "Grand also I have a mission for you do you want to crash a party?" "Is there a dress code?" "Yes wear something fancy something Tony would make you wear." I groan at this and Nick clearly heard this because he burst's out with laughter.
"Ok I'll be ready In 10 minuets send the coordinations." I hang up the call and walk to the wardrobe that dad filled to the brim with Fancy clothes he makes me wear to interviews and party's he throws. I pull out a Navy blue dress some gold heels and a leather jackets out of my normal wardrobe. I hide some guns and knives in the multiple holster's that nat gave me. I sneak back downstairs check my phone to see the coordinations and enter them into the map, I grab the keys for my bike and I start the engine and hear dad yell. "Ash, Don't You Dare Drive That Bike Out Of Here." I laugh and speed off to the coordinations. The second I got off the compound property the team starts calling me over and over different people messaging me trying to get me to go back home. I get so annoyed that I put my phone on silent mode and I text Nick saying I got to the mission on time. I park the bike in an ally so it doesn't get spotted by any of the many hydra members that are walking I hide my phone under the seat of the bike put the helmet on the handles fix my hair and make sure I wasn't going to throw up before I walked towards the lion's den. I step foot and instantly feel a bunch of eyes on me I can't make out where their coming from so I go to the bar to get a drink. "Hello what can I get for you today ma'am?" "Coke and vodka please." I reply and the bartender stares at me for a second then nods and makes the drink and says. "Here's your coke and vodka and a cocktail from the guy at the end of the bar." I nod to the bartender and look at the guy who gave me the drink and I see it's the person that Nick said was the main mission I nod at the man and hold up the drink when all of a sudden I feel someone rub up the side of me. I quickly snap my head around and see that the leader of hydra was there along with a guard who's holding a massive gun the leader starts talking I couldn't understand much of what he was saying because I got really dizzy all of a sudden that's when I hear someone yell. "The Avengers Are Here Everybody Run." I mumble. "Shit." In reply everybody stars to scatter out of the hall apart from the leader and the guard. All of a sudden I feel like I'm gonna pass out and the leader says. "Are you alright miss? I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." "Umm it's Leah." I say in reply it almost came out as a whisper that's when it hits me someone put something in my drink. I try to get away from the multiple hydra agents. When all of a sudden one of the guards grab my arm and the leader say's.
"Uh-uh your not leaving sweetie." That's when the team comes bursting in. And steve yells. "Ash you here?." That quickly get followed by a bunch of the teams yells.