The beginning

I was on another mission with the team when all of a sudden I hear on the coms that there was a missile heading towards my family (the team) without thinking at all I go to grab it and direct it into the portal in the sky. When it finally blows up I start to fall back to earth after a few minuets  blackness starts to invade my vision the last thing I head before I pass out is my dad say. "Does anybody have eye's on Ash? I can't find her anywhere." I woke up again on the street being crowded by my family who's faces are stained red from the tears. My dad was the first to notice I was awake and he instantly grabbed me to hug me I think I felt the air leaving my lungs. Amongst the laughs and some of the team thanking god that I was alive and alright, when I hear the sounds of news vans getting closer and closer then parking a few feet away from us. Somehow none of the team noticed them so I asked. "Can we please leave?" With a concerned voice Steve ask's. "Why what's wrong bun." Still being to tired from the fall to talk I point to the 15 news vans. All the teams head's snap to the right and the second they see the news van's their face's all get a massive angry expression on them. Tony nods his head and say's. "Sure we can hunny but your going straight to the med bay when we get to the compound." I look towards my dad with an annoyed expression and mumble. "Fine." The whole team laughs at how annoyed I am. As the first news reporter comes practically sprinting towards us Steve, Nat and Thor stop him from getting to me but I can still hear him yelling annoying questions directed towards me. Clint, Loki, Bruce and Tony help me get to the compound. And the second I step foot in the compound Tony instantly say's. "Ok hun time to get you to the med bay." I once again but an annoyed expression on my face and sigh, I would've tried to escape my dad's grip but there was no use I was to weak and tired from the fight and the fall. He leave's you with Bruce so Bruce can check you while, Tony check's the suit he made you because even though my fighting skills are amazing, dad is annoyingly overprotective. That is also the reason that you didn't tell your dad that Nick keeps sending you on secret mission's because you can't take your suit on these missions. Speaking of Nick once Bruce had just finished making sure your alright when Dad walks in and says. "So Bruce how is our little fighter?." While he say's while he walks over and messes with your hair. Bruce reply's with. "Yeah she's fine trust me she'll be able to go back on missions soon." They both smile at you and Bruce and Tony walks off to sort out your suit.