You Aren't a Failure

Start from the beginning

"How do you feel?" Gabby took a breath as Matt asked her how she's feeling, because she most definitely is not the best; and that's due to the fact that she's still mourning, they both are. "I hope you know that you can talk to me, and that you don't need to hide your feelings from me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; after which, she stared into his eyes sand just took a breath. "Are you sure that you want to talk to me, when I failed you...again?" Moving close to Gabby, Matt brought her against his chest before moving his hand to her neck; after which, he stared into her eyes to get her attention. "Hey, I do not want to ever hear you say that again; because you most definitely DID NOT fail me, nor could you ever fail me. Gabby, you're my life; and I don't say that lightly. I hope you know that I mean it when I say that this life, it means nothing to me if I don't have you and the boys in it." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before getting close to Matt and moving to hug him this morning, which she needs to do.

She needs to hold her husband close to her, and she needs him to make her feel better; and that's exactly what he plans on doing today, because that's exactly what he plans on doing for her. Leaning back again, Matt smiled as he moved his hand to her neck and just got close to her; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. And let's just say that's exactly what the both of them want to do right now, they want to hold each other close and just relax. "Listen, what do you say me, and you get in the bath; because I think we both know that you need to relax, and just take it easy right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before leaning in and proceeding to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she loves, Gabby smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what they both want; at the same time, Matt moved his hand to her neck and just smiled as they both took things nice and slow with each other. And that's what they need to do with each other right now.

"Listen, we need to get in the bath before it gets cold." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling as he went to grab her robe. "Can I take this off for you?" Gabby smirked, agreeing with her husband as he asked her whether he can take off her robe; because he most definitely can take off her robe, as that's exactly what she wants him to do. "I want you to take it off please." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hand to her neck; after which, he leaned in and kissed the woman he loves slowly. Taking off her bathrobe as he continued to kiss her, Matt smiled as he went to push it off over her shoulders; smirking as she put her hands on his muscular chest afterwards, Gabby just knew that Matt enjoyed the sight of her naked, pregnant body in front of him. Moving his hands to her stomach, Matt smirked as he leaned in and kissed the woman he loves once again. "God, you are so damn sexy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as he walked away to go hang up her bathrobe.

After which, he made his way back over to her and put his hands on her arms; smiling as she put her hands on his chest again, Gabby ran her hands down his muscular chest and then went to grab his towel. Taking it off for her husband, Gabby smirked as she knew that was something that most definitely turned Matt on; so much so, that he decided to move his hand to her neck and step close to the woman he loves. Kissing Gabby softly, Matt smiled as he stroked her cheek before bending down and moving to kiss her neck; after which, he started to suck on it as a way to tease his wife. Moaning as Matt did that, Gabby couldn't help but be thrilled over the fact that this is what they're in the midst of doing right now. "Damn baby." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before turning his head once again; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. After which, Matt proceeded to wrap his arms around her while tugging her body against his chest; at the same time, Gabby put her hands on it.

 After which, Matt proceeded to wrap his arms around her while tugging her body against his chest; at the same time, Gabby put her hands on it