We were lost in a daydream that was far too good to be true.We were in a world just alone, as he sings. I have only listened to As It Was. This song is everywhere. I can hear the little details about our relationships and I can see the depression our break up caused him. Can I even call it a break up?

Today I'm in New York City and I have to get ready for my interview with James Corden tonight. It's May 19th and the promotion about the Elvis movie has already started. My manager, Cara, has me booked for all of this month and the next. This is my first interview for this movie and the only thing that calms me down a little is that Austin is going to be there as well.

"Alice," I hear Cara's voice behind me. I am, currently, sitting in my dressing room and my hairdresser is doing my hair for tonight's interview. "I have to tell you something. But first, promise me that you aren't going to kill me."

"What happened, Cara? I bet it isn't that bad." I tell her, making Morgan giggle a little as she straightens my hair.

"Harry is going to be here tonight."

"What? Who?" I ask like I didn't even know the answer.

"Styles, that Harry. He is going to be the one interviewing you and Austin. He is the surprise host. It's a way to promote his album because it comes out at midnight today. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Nobody told me." She starts explaining herself, even though I don't believe that she is doing that on purpose. I think that she hates Harry more than I do.

"Don't worry, Cara. I'm fine. I am an actress for a reason. I will put the best performance out there. I expect him to do the same."

"I'll talk to Jeff, do you want to talk to Austin before you two go out there?" She asks me and I nod. "Okay, get dressed and I'll tell him to come by."

Before she can leave to go find Jeff, someone knocks at the door. Cara opens it and we look at the assistant who carries a bouquet of flowers. "This is for Miss Knightley." She says and gives the flowers to Cara. She smiles politely and then she leaves us alone. Cara looks at me suspiciously and gives me the bouquet. There is a card. I open and I read out loud. "I'm sorry for putting you on it -James."

James is one of the few people that know about Harry and I. He learned it completely by accident because it slipped out of Harry's mouth when they had a few drinks at his home. He wanted to meet, so he did. We met exactly a month before Harry and I grew cold with each other. He still sometimes checks up on me and I find it endearing.

"At least someone thought about it. I'm off to find Jeff, this man is an idiot, I swear."

Jeff and Cara have known each other for a lot of years. She even went to his wedding. I don't know how this friendship started but it was very helpful to work with each other when Harry and I had an idea about a trip. They always found the perfect plans to help us go unnoticed.

My stylist, Luna, helps me to get dressed at the dress she picked out for tonight. It is a simple white dress, nothing special but rather elegant. She said that she chose it with Austin's stylist so we can match somehow. I don't know what these two women have in mind.

"You look amazing, sweetheart." I hear Austin's voice when I go back into the room from the bathroom. Cara is sitting beside him.

"Thank you, Austin. You look amazing as well. I have to tell you something though."

Austin and I became good friends while filming. We had an amazing time together and we still see each other these days. I can call him a close friend of mine, I think.

"You can tell me anything, you know that."

I sigh, taking a big breath so I can continue. "There might be some awkward tension between Harry and I tonight. I want you to stand close to me and never leave him alone when he is near me. I can't stand him tonight, or any nights." I tell him.

"Don't worry, I'll have it all under control. So, we have to act in front of the music icon himself, huh?" I nod. "Let's put on a hell of a performance then." He tells me and he gives me his hand. The show is about to start. 

.

HELLO, Welcome to my new fanfiction. Have in mind that English isn't my first language, please, so don't be harsh. It is based on Right Where You Left me by Taylor and it is an exes to lovers kinda story. 

The updates will be slow until I'm done with Pleasing

 Goodbye for now <3