Mark's eyes widened at Johnny's question when he realized he wasn't wearing one to try and his his face from people who could maybe recognize him. His hand let go of Nabi's who's smile dropped at the fact that she couldn't even enjoy holding her boyfriend's hand and he had to cover his face while being in her presence. Mark noticed her sudden sad expression which she tried to hide with a soft yet a fake smile while she acted like she was listening to anything Jeno was telling Bona. He sighed because of the same reason and told himself "fuck it." His hand grabbed onto Nabi's once again, catching her attention. When she looked up with surprised eyes, she met Mark's warm ones. A smile couldn't help but force it's way back onto her now blushed face and she could see he smiled as well even though he was still wearing a mask. Johnny chuckled at his best friend's braveness and he only shook his head.

After enjoying delicious food and few drinks each that made both girls drunk as per usual, the group decided to head back to their airbnb. They bought few more beers on their way back to enjoy while talking some more in a more comfortable surrounding.

"I have to change, I'm so full that my jeans are hurting my stomach." Nabi whined, pulling Bona right behind her.

Jeno shook his head and sighed "I can't believe how quickly they get drunk."

"I know right?" Mark chuckled "She's adorable."

Jeno and Johnny shared a look and almost burst out laughing at how Mark was smiling from ear to ear because of Nabi doing the bare minimum.

Nabi gasped loudly as soon as she changed into something more comfortable.

Bona followed her best friend's idea and changed to something similar, wanting comfort as well

When they came back to the guys, they were already sipping on their beers while talking, laughing and listening to music playing quietly in the background

Mark's eyes met with Nabi's and he then quickly scanned his girlfriend up and down. Normally, she would've blushed at how the boy smiled upon seeing her, almost as if he hadn't seen her in ages, but she was slightly too drunk to even notice.

She dropped next to him, snuggling herself into him immediately. Mark wrapped his arm around her and squeezed her tight as she put her head against his chest. "Better now that you changed?"

She hummed, confirming. "Can I?" She pointed to the beer Mark was holding with his other hand. He gave it to her with no hesitation and asked if she wanted one for herself as well to which she shook her head.

"I just wanted a sip. I'm surprised you're not telling me not to drink more but the opposite?"

Mark chuckled and furrowed his brows. "Why would I tell you what to do? Besides, you're here with us, with me, and you didn't even drink much, you just get drunk quickly but you sober up quickly too."

Nabi's eyes widened. "You might know me better than I know myself."

"I'm a good observer." He took a sip while trying not to smirk at which he failed and burst out laughing instead, spitting the drink all over his shirt.

The others burst out laughing once they realized what happened and a drunk Bona couldn't control her laughter, falling back onto the ground as Jeno tried to calm her down but ended up laughing more in return.

"Shit, man."

"Come on." Nabi pulled his hand into the kitchen. She grabbed a towel and wiped his shirt dry while also chuckling a bit. "Done."

Mark took the fabric in between his fingers and placed it close to his nose. He frowned at the smell of beer and shook his head "nah, it smells disgusting, I have to change it."

Nabi nodded and stayed behind when he suddenly turned around and asked "what are you doing? You can come with me, silly. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before."

Her eyes widened at how loudly he said that so she rushed towards him to shush him while he just laughed at her cute reaction.
Once they walked into the room they were supposed to share together anyways, Nabi's intrusive thoughts won and she pulled Mark by the shirt he wanted to take off anyways. Her hands slid under the clothing piece as she pressed her lips against his. He was taken aback but loved the outcome a lot which a smile in between their kisses proved.

 He was taken aback but loved the outcome a lot which a smile in between their kisses proved

hope you liked it 🩷