36: The Beach.

"Thank you for visiting our shop, I hope we'll become your go-to flower shop!"

"Having such a beauty working here is definitely a magnet for me." the man in his early 30s winked at Nabi who wanted to cringe but couldn't since she had to give a good impression to win customers over. Once the man paid for his pick of flowers and flashed his pearly whites, he left the store, looking back few more times.

Nabi let out a deep sigh when someone suddenly pulled her by the shirt. She landed against Mark's chest as he smirked in a way she hadn't seen before. His eyes were intense when he said "looks like someone developed a crush on my girl."

The said girl chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Please, that was so lame, he was so lame. I bet he's a playboy, acting the same way and saying the same thing to every girl."

"If only I didn't have to hide."

"Then what? You'd beat his ass?" Nabi chuckled and Mark looked slightly offended. His mouth dropped open a little after what he bit his bottom lip and pulled Nabi close to him once more. After sharing a look and smirks, his lips pressed against hers.

The two flinched and immediately separated at the sound of the front door opening, only for them to let out a relieved sigh once they realized it was Jeno with Bona under his arm and Johnny right behind them. "What's going on here?"

Mark wiped his lips and cleared his throat meanwhile Nabi walked over to the main entrance to lock it up, avoiding everyone's eyes.

"You guys have everything with you?"

"Yes, Johnny, you asked like a thousand times already." Mark whined and the oldest only shrugged.

"I'm so excited for this trip. It's been so long since we went to the beach together." Jeno sent his sister a smile which she reciprocated.

"I know right? Last time we went there with our mom, but she doesn't like the beach much so she won't be missing anything out this time."

"I really don't understand how anyone could dislike the beach and the water and the sun." Bona began to daydream even before getting to their destination.

"That's all the reasons why she doesn't like it." Jeno laughed, placing a soft kiss on his girlfriend's forehead.

"Ok, everything's locked up, let's get going." Nabi announced with a smile that only grew bigger at the thought of soon being at the beach with her favorite people.
Last time she went to one, she broke up with Xiaojun and left before she could even enjoy the place. It was a terrible trip and she knew for a fact that this one was going to be nothing like it - it seemed like it'd be perfect and nothing less than that.

The group left their baggage at the airbnb and went out to eat immediately. The two couples walked hand in hand as Mark had completely forgotten about the fact that he was now a public figure. "Dude, aren't you going to wear a mask or something?"