Chapter 2

Louis POV:

L -*At least school wasn't that bad, if I don't miss any stops I should see Liam on time, I just want to go home at this point, I shouldn't agree every time he offers to hang

L -*At least school wasn't that bad, if I don't miss any stops I should see Liam on time, I just want to go home at this point, I shouldn't agree every time he offers to hang...*

Louis enters on her first stop while he puts his books away on his backpack without being aware of what's around him. When he finally looks up, the fist thing he sees is that stupid face, he stills remembers from yesterday. A girls is kissing his neck while he looks at his phone, without any expression on his face.

L -* wow, this guy really is a dick*

He forgets he is staring at them until he meets with the other boy eyes. The now green eye boy winked at him, Louis juts rolls his eyes and looks away, trying his best not to look interested on weather the boy was still looking at him or not.

L -*why would he do that, did he forget what he did to me yesterday?*

H- Are you thinking of me?

The voice made Louis went back to the real world, he was so focus on his own thoughts that he didn't see the boy approaching him from behind. He pretended like he didn't hear him.

H- Are you ignoring me?

Louis turned his body to face him.

L- That's what you do with strangers, you ignore them...

H- I'm Harry

L- Congratulations, I'm not interested on this conversation.

Louis turn his body back to stop facing green eyed boy, or as we know now, Harry, but Louis will always remember him as a dick. He could still feel the boy behind him, and it looked like he wasn't going anywhere.

L- Why don't you go back to your girlfriend and stop bothering me?

H- Are you jealous Mr. I'm not interested?

L- what the hel-

Random man - Is this guy bothering you?

A random man had seen the two "fighting" and approached to see if he could help Louis, but instead of helping him he just started a whole argument with Harry, Louis doesn't need a hero, he needs to get to Liam's on time.

H- Why don't you mind your business?

Random man- Excuse me?!

H- You are excused. ;p

L- I don't have time for this...

With that Louis left the two boys fighting, Harry seemed unbothered by the other guy, and the other guy was about to lose it. Louis just left one stop before his without any of them seeing him. He decided that it was better to run that to stay with these weirdos.

Harry POV:

It was nice outside, but Harry decided to catch the subway again, he didn't really know why he would do that, but he just felt like it. He met a girl on his first stop, talk for a little bit and they ended up making out, that was normal for him, if you weren't on a serious relationship that meant you could make out with whoever and no one would get hurt, at least that's how he view it. Three stops later something, or someone caught his eyes.*

H-* So... Blue eyed. Rolling eyes, sift posture? Someone is not happy to see me. Let's see how those eyes look closer.*

H- Are you thinking of me?

H-*Suddenly raise of head and big eyes, he was thinking of me *

H- Are you ignoring me?

L- That's what you do with strangers, you ignore them...

H- I'm Harry

L- Congratulations, I'm not interested on this conversation.

H-*Aww, look at him trying to play it hard, your leaning towards me while you talk is telling me otherwise... I appreciate the sassiness*

L- Why don't you go back to your girlfriend and stop bothering me?

H-*There it is, someone wants to keep talking*

H- Are you jealous Mr. I'm not interested?

A sassy smile appeared on Harry's face.

L- what the hel-

Random man - Is this guy bothering you?

H-*And who are you? Arm around his shoulders , chin up, his obviously making his voice deeper, chest out? This dude wants to be the hero here*

H- Why don't you mind your business?

Random man- Excuse me?!

H- You are excused. ;p

Harry and the guy keep fighting, well, mostly the guy, Harry just wanted him to shut up and go so he could have the blue eyed boy's name, when the dude finally stopped Harry notice that the boy wasn't there anymore.