Chapter 1. A chance to prove myself.

Börja om från början

Bandits: AHHHH!

The bandits ran towards him in response Y/n flickered in and out of their sight finally appearing in front of one of the bandits with his fist impaling his stomach.

Y/n grinned.

Y/n: Three left.

Y/n said as he pulled his fist out of the bandit's body. Gruesome noises of blood and organs slushing around filled their ears as the body fell to the ground.

A sword slash came for Y/n but by the time the bandit finished his motion Y/n was nowhere to be seen.

Y/n: Oi, weren't you told to keep an eye on your opponents?

Bandit: Bastard! Huh?

The bandit was paralysed. Confused the bandit tried to move but his head exploded with blood.

Y/n: So this is just the scouting party, oh well this is an opportunity to practice my magic even though I hate training it.

Y/n put his hands together like he was praying. Red energy started flowing out of him and his hair was standing on end. He extended his palms outward creating a large barrier.

Y/n: Don't think I couldn't see you guys? Do you think you can hide from me?

Dozens of bandits came out of the forest and out into the opening.

Y/n: SHIT!

???-3: Haha give up.

Y/n: It's way past my bedtime I'm soo going to get in trouble. 

???-3: Eh?

Y/n: What?

???-3: You You monster!

Y/n stuck his tongue out while speaking.

Y/n: If I'm a monster now then I wonder what you'll call me in the future.

All the bandits ran towards him at once. Y/n flickered in between each and every one of them and even slowed down to fight at a speed they could keep up with for fun.

Y/n: Ganbare Ganbare Bandits you can do it!

Y/n said as he snapped one of their elbows and blocked a sword slash using one of the bandits as a shield.

Y/n punched the ground making it shake vigorously and crack in some areas making all the bandits wobble and fall to the ground.

Y/n: Okay, that's enough I'm going to be late if I continue. Special magic technique self-annihilation!

Y/n put his hands together like he was praying once again and his barrier retracted into a small red sphere and a big explosion followed after. 

The whole forest was covered in flames all that was left was the remaining embers of the explosion and soot

The whole forest was covered in flames all that was left was the remaining embers of the explosion and soot. Obviously, there was Y/n who was panting on the ground with several burns on his body.