"It's not certain, but you'll likely be taking remote classes," Mrs Park said. 

   Soo Cheol looked down at the consent form in his hand. Would his parents agree to let him and his sister join the training camp? He could hear what their teacher was saying, but at the same time, he wasn't really paying attention. 

   He looked over towards his twin. She looked confused, scared, shocked, everything in between really. 

    And in all honesty, he didn't know what to think.

   In the back, Il-ha was on the phone to his mum, while some of the girls were whining to each other. 

    Soo Cheol caught his sister's eye from across the room. She looked fairly calm, although there was a nervous look in her eye. 

   Il-ha was now on the phone to some other friends of his asking if they too got the consent forms. He sat down on Yeong Hoon's desk, annoying the boy. 

    Soo Cheol began chatting to his friend Youngshin about it when suddenly, there was things being thrown around. The cause? Il-ha and Yeong Hoon were at each other's throats. 

   All the girls screamed as tables and chairs were kicked around and notebooks went flying. 

    "Hey, stop them!" Deok Joong looked at the girl next to him, pointing towards the two brawling boys.

    "You go stop them!" Soyeon retorted. 

    Soo Cheol jumped to his feet to shield three girls in the corner, Yeongsoo joining him, as Il-ha began throwing tables and chairs around. Yoojung looked exasperated as she looked, first at the mess that was made and then to the two boys fighting.

      Yeong Hoon threw Il-ha against the lockers, making the latter boy even angrier as he grabbed him by the shoulders. Slamming him in to the lockers, Il-ha began to punch the boy. 

   "Hurry up and stop them!" Yoojung pleaded, shaking Hee Rak's arm. 

  He and the other boys immediately dashed in to action to try and separate the two boys before they got into trouble. 

     "Why are those two always fighting?!" One of the girl's shrieked from behind Soo Cheol. 

  Sighing, Deok Joong looked out the window. In doing this, he noticed something. He threw the window open. "It's the military," He breathed. Some of his classmates turned to look at him. "Guys..."

    Everyone stopped what they were doing and approached the windows, sliding them open. 

 Soo Cheol's eyes widened.

   Army vehicles were pulling up in front of the school. Soldiers were now jumping out of the back of the trucks and running to formation.

    "Why are the military here?" Soon-yi asked, timidly. Her friend shrugged and whispered back that she didn't know. 

   "It must be that thing," So Yeon whispered to Nara, referring to the drafting for the military.

 Nara looked out the window. 

   They watched as someone gave out orders and all the soldiers jumped into action, unloading all the equipment. 

    "Gosh, we're screwed." Someone muttered. 

  "I need to call mum quick!" Soon-yi looked close to crying. 

     "This is crazy huh?"

     "Why did they come here?"

     "No way. They couldn't be here for us." Se-in tried to be positive.

   But everyone knew. The army had arrived at their school. This was all real. They really were going to be drafted and be trained.