𝟎𝟎𝟑

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.
-------------------------

" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓, 𝐈𝐅 𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃!"

One Of Miani's Favorite Clients Sasha Had Explained to her as she handed Miani her insurance card. "I Know That's Right Sasha." Miani Giggled as she began typing in the digits.

"So Ani, Anybody New Come In Your Like Or You Still Stuck On Baby Meech." Sasha asked, "Girl Please, Im Sick Of Hearing Meech Name." Miani rolled her eyes causing the pair to chuckle.

"But I Guess You Can Say there's somebodyy." Miani added with a slight smile as she began thinking about Durk. "Oou Girl, Not he got you Day Dreaming." Sasha pointed out causing her to chuckle. "Girl yea." Miani cheesed handing back the card.

Germany Walked out of her office fixing her ponytail, "hey sasha." She spoke pulling her mask down. Sasha gave a slight smile and a wave, "well yall, my boo callin so, time to go." She stated.

The Three Exchanged Goodbyes as Sasha left put the Dentist Office with Her Daughter. Today was Definitely a Busy Day and Miani Couldn't WAIT to be home.

Miani Heard her phone Shake Letting her know she got a text. Pulling it out her skrubs Pocket she checked and seen durk had texted her.

Miani shook her head before collecting-her stuff, "bitch where is you going?" Germany asked handing a kid a Lollipop

Miani shook her head before collecting-her stuff, "bitch where is you going?" Germany asked handing a kid a Lollipop. "Girl To My Mama's, tell Darren something came up." She lied. Germany nodded as Miani left the Office. She infact seen a Bentley Bentaga Waiting Outside.

The Door Opened Revealing Durk With a Fitted White Shirt On and Light Blue Purple Jeans. Durk also Had Chains Layered around his neck with a Patek On His Left Wrist. He Smiled revealing his grills as Miani walked to the car with a hand hovering over her eyes to block the sun.