𝟠: W⃦r⃦o⃦n⃦g⃦

Start from the beginning

You being quick to realise nod in agreement

"He is right"

"Wait..! It is really a word?!" Asked Nimara in shock as the male smirk.

"Let's Escalate ahead"

"...."

"Escalate to the goal!" You cheered as Nimara was confused as you slung an arm around him as you start dragging him with you as Nimara followed behind while being confuse.

"I owe you a favour" you whispered to him as he raise an eyebrow while side glance at you.

You smiled at him in return.

"Heartbeat circulate more unusuallitically.. when you smile, stop it" he said to you straight forwardly while arranging his glasses as you chuckle.

"Well, then be prepare your heart after, all I will smile more at you!" You said ruffling his hair as you both went inside the team V room finally finding it.

The door clung open by you as you step inside first analysing the room to be empty.

"Are.. we first?" You muttered as Zantetsu sighed.

"If, we are we should dress up!" Said Nimara grinning ear to ear as you nod.

You took a random locker that have imprinted your score number.

It was 246 as you hummed to yourself.

"Seems, the number is thick as an iron" he said making you sighed.

"My number is flexible, You know" you muttered as Tsurugi raised an eyebrow and look away.

You wear the standard-issued body suit (black with blue stripes) and tracksuit. 

"Look! We are a number apart!" Exclaimed Nimara as your eyes landed onto his number being higher.

"Oh.. Yeah.." You muttered as the door open with more people coming inside.

'Were they all lost?' You thought to yourself as you approached The glasses male.

"Oh! We never introduce did we?" You asked as he thought for a moment and nod.

"Oh? I'm Tsurugi Zantetsu, you can called my first name or last does not matter" he said as you shook his hand.

"I'm Aida Y/n! Pleasure to meet you, Tsurugi!" You said as he nod in acknowledgement.

Your body felt a weight as you notice someone was hugging you from behind.

"I swear, if it is you Nimara, I wou-oh?" you pause to see the white hair who was hugging you.

"A white hair and a h/c hair are colourly" said Zantetsu making you let out a sighed.

"Sei?" You muttered out as the male finally let go of you because of Reo who told him to dress up first then hugged.

"I told you to wait for us!" Said Reo as you sweat- dropped.

"Well.. I was late, eventually" you said as Reo frowned.

"It was tough for me to reassure.. Nagi to come here, you know" said Reo sighing as you awkwardly patted his head.

"Past is gone! Look at the present!"

"It was Just today, Y/n!" Said Reo pouting a bit as you awkwardly let go of patting his head which he almost protest if it wasn't for Ego to appear on the screen.

"This team are bunch of Sloth! How can you all forget your way! Even the earliest arrival persons were ten minutes.. late!" Shouted Ego as you all flinch.