Then Takumi suddenly fisted the air. "Yes..."

Mirio only sighed. "Well, fine, curse all and try to kill each other all you want! Just...not in front of Eri, alright guys?"

"Sure."

"Can deal with that."

"Seems doable."

"Where's the kid?"

"Imma take a shower."

"Denji, Power, did you...did you guys just..."

"Bro who shat on my mattress bruh..."

There were mixed reactions.

---

The next day...

The Big Three were seen entering their classroom as the session for the hour ended.

Hakuji only laughed hysterically as he heard how the Big Three were utterly defeated by class 1A. "YOU GUYS WE'RE BEATEN BY THOSE AMATEURS?!"

Tamaki winced as he had to bear the loud voice of the latter. "L-Listen..they're were strong..alright? The new kids became stronger..! Especially Bakugo-san.."

"Yeah! They definitely grew stronger the last time we met them!" Nejire defended Tamaki. "Bakugo instantly wiped out Tamaki-san! I bet he'd beat you too!"

"Tch, yeah right, let him face me," then a sadistic toothy grin develops on the latter's face. "I'd wipe that kid's smirk off the face of this planet."

This behavior caused a massive ominous aura to envelop Hakuji, Tamaki couldn't help but shiver. "Your...as sadistic as ever, huh, Hakuji-san?"

The latter's expression suddenly darkened. "Shut up. I'm not a sadist."

'He's in denial..." Tamaki thought to himself.

"Psh, whatever. At least I'm not a masochist."

"You...You literally enjoy getting punched in the face at full force..."

 Ignoring Tamaki's comment, Hakuji turned his attention to the huge man on the corner, Y/n peacefully seated on his chair. "Y/n!"

The latter flinched when someone shouted his name.

"Y/n, let's fight! I'll beat you the fuck up this time!" he said with a toothy grin.

"..." the huge man in the corner didn't respond.

"Hey! Don't be such a chicken and come fight me in the arena later!!"

"Oh come on Hakuji, you'll just get your ass kicked again," Yasu interrupted, waltzing into the classroom's entrance with her hands in her pockets. A smirk evident on her face. "I mean, even you can't beat me, so how on earth can you beat Y/n?"

"I fucked you up that one time," the latter retaliated instantly. "Beat you up good."

"..." a red tint was now evident on Yasu's face. "It was...in bed you dumb fuck. And it was only one time!"

"Fifteen times. We had fifteen rounds. I won in all of 'em. All fifteen rounds."

"OH SHUT UP ALREADY!" She barked, her face even redder where it eventually faded away once she calmed down. "Tch, you'll never get another chance. I've got my eyes on another one~"

Y/n just shivered, knowing who the other one was. "I'm a victim..."

Suddenly, Ms. Midnight entered the room, signaling the start of their next session. Everyone calmed down and took their respective seats.