Chapter 13: Badder Than Expected

Start from the beginning

Looking into the bedroom, I notice two figures on the bed. Squinting my eyes, I realized that it was actually Jonathan and Toonz in a lip-lock. I felt a tug at my heart but I chose to ignore it. I had a mission at hand.

Pulling out my phone, I texted Craig. 'They're in the apartment together. What do I do??' After sending the text, I shoved my phone into my pocket and looked back at the two. Observing the two, I began to realize something wasn't right.

Jonathan's eyes were widen open and he looked like he was trying to get out of Toonz's grip (which actually seemed pretty tight). Things clicked in my brain and I realized that this wasn't a consensual plan.

Before I could spring into action, a dinging of a phone stopped me, but it wasn't just any phone. It happened to be my phone which, of course, broke apart Jonathan's and Toonz's "kiss". Toonz whipped his head over in my direction, alert and ready to fight.

Hiding behind the wall, I whipped my phone out to see what was the cause of this commotion.

'ARE YOU IN JON'S APARTMENT?! GET. OUT. TOONZ IS FUCKING LETHAL. HE'LL KILL YOU.' The message lit up across my screen.

Oh shit.

Craig's POV:
After about ten minutes of driving over the speed limit, I made it to what was supposably Toonz's house. It was a pretty sizable house and seemed pretty legit; it was basically in the middle of no where (perfect for kidnapping people without anyone's knowledge).

Parking further down the street, I put some badass shades on and jogged over to his house. His car wasn't in his driveway, which made me wonder where he was. Assuming he was probably at Jonathan's apartment, I sent Evan a text telling him to go check (if he hadn't already) on Jon.

I went up to the entrance of the house and twisted the doorknob, hoping that it was unlocked. The door knob didn't budge and since I didn't have anything with me to pick the lock, I looked around the house to see if I could break in another way.

Looking at the back of the house, I noticed one of those cellar door things that attach to the side of the house. Upon further inspection, I saw that it had a lock and chain but Toonz seemed to be in a hurry and forgot to lock it.

The door creaked as I opened it and a musky smell infiltrated my nose. There was a stairway leading down to a dark room. I cautiously made my way down the stairs, my hands on the slimy walls of the cellar since there was no railing.

Once I made my way to the bottom of the steps, I glided my hand across the walls in search for some sort of light switch. About a foot away from the steps was an intention in the concrete bricks. Being the smart person I was, I pushed down on the intention. Instead of being some random trap, it was luckily the light switch.

Big, long lights brightened the room, making it look like one of those high tech hill billies that were in the movies lived here. I examined the room, it was bare. So spotless that it was suspicious.

Looking back at the light switch, I noticed a brick beside it that barely didn't match the others. I pushed on the brick only to hear the whining of concrete sliding across concrete.

Turning around, I saw that the farthest wall to me now had a rectangular hole in it that lead to another place. I cautiously walked into the unknown room, only to be faced with a astonishing sight.

Three of the walls were littered pictures and news articles of my gang. Most of them consisted of Jonathan but one picture stood out. A pasted out Brock laid tied down to an operating table, dark puddles of blood covered the table and his body.

I grabbed the photo and ripped it off the wall. Folding it in half, I stuffed it into my pocket. I looked over to the other wall that didn't seem to have any photos.

My breath hitched; metal shelves that were filled to the brim with guns and ammunition were attached to the walls. Anything you could ever think of was stacked on one of those shelves, AK-47's, grenades, etc. Hell, he even had a fucking bazooka. This guy was way worse then I expected, and he was coming after us...

My phone vibrated in my pocket, disrupting my search of the cellar. Fishing out my phone, I read the screen; it was a text from Evan. 'They're in the apartment together. What do I do??'

My eyes widened; was he in there with this psycho?! In a rush, I texted him to fucking book it, that Toonz was lethal.

After the text sent, I shoved my phone back into my pocket and made my way to the cellar doors. I turned off the light and closed the secret chamber before exiting the cellar completely. It was almost as if I didn't even sneak in. I looked around the backyard; it was practically bare, the only thing was a shed in the corner of the yard.

I turned around and began checking to see if any of the house's windows were unlocked. After trying two windows, I hit the jackpot. The kitchen window was slightly open. Opening the window a little bigger, I slithered in the house.

After searching the house for about an hour, I came up empty handed. Brock wasn't there and neither was any clues as to where he was at. It was a perfectly normal house.

As I was exiting one of the guest rooms, I heard the front door slam open and footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Oh shit," I whispered to myself before diving into a closet to hide.
-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-
A.N.~ Sorry for the wait! I just got back from a vacation and whilst I was on it, I had no wifi! I'm sorry, so here's an extra long chappie to make it up! :)

Update: It's actually not that long XD, sorry!

Break Free: H2O VanossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara