meet murdoc

You finely get to the small restaurant you call work. 2D left saying he would get a ticket from Murdoc called you luv then kissed you on the hrad. " see you after work luv I'll be wateing." It seemed just like your old job it was so easy only some how you got more money. You left work feeling happy to see 2D again. You looked out side 2D and Murdoc where standing in the front wateing for you to get off work. Murdoc staired at you. "And who do we have here" you stair at the green man "the chick you said was nothing spevial". You pat your foot pissed because he just hit on you. 2D came to you and kissed your head " fis is mudz he's the bassist for gorillaz." "Baby I know who he is I'm a fan reamber I mean I did have a crush on you when I was 13 2D sorry I never told you". you reamber going to school with the sweat stuart. " Love you 2D." He turned and stared at Murdoc who was pissed that 2D could get such a cute girl. "You want to go to Kong and meet noodle!" "Hia" you smile and 2D stairs at you "You know japanese luv?" "Hia" You slowly walked but 2D grabbed your rist and pointed to the small jeep. You smile you only dreamed of ridding the sweet jeep. You jump into the jeep and 2D jumps in wile you find the seat belt. 19-2000 plays and you sing noodles part for 2D. He smiles as Murdoc asked if you could sing in some of there songs when noodle needed a rest. You smiled and yelled hell yah. 2D smiled now his girlfriend could definitely go to there concert. Right now you had a way better life then you could at your parents house. When you got there noodle greated you "ello 2D who is this " she smiled ear to ear. "Ello Lil luv vis is my girl friend YN______". " oh hello YN_______". She sits down and plays her video games and smiles as she beats the hell out of the small players. 2D ran to the kitchen and grabbed some chips you smile and bow then sit down. "So nūdārū who are you fighting". " you know Japanese?"."only a small amount sorry".2D sits down and takes some chips from the bag which made you giggle as he chomped on the chips. He slowly stands up. "Let me show you me room luv". You tell noodle you will see her later and fallow 2D to the large parking garage and smile. He's room was messy but you didn't mind. He began to show you a cupol of gorillaz t-shirts I could have. You weren't paying attention and fell right on top of 2D. You look at him wate why was time going so slow you said in your head. It felt like hours before 2D finally kissed you. But sadly noodle ran into the room to get 2D so Murdoc could talk to you and him. She stated at you guys kissing until 2D rubed your face. Then she screamed " LOVERS" at the top of her lungs. 2D jumped off you and told you to stay here wile he talked to Murdoc. You stood up and huged him then he left. You felt bad that noodle saw you. But you where so close to the second step it kinda pissed you off. 2D returned soon and kissed you again "you practice tommarow but now I think we need some alone time". You asked 2D if you could just stay the night and he smiled "hell yes".