LAND OF FANTASY

Dedicated to sweetnessofthecatt

Title : Land of Fantasy

Author : 장민수

Genre : Fantasy, Romance

Status : On-going

Description :

Hashira, the prophecy 's said to be the one who will destroy the world at the right time. She witnessed her father's brutal death through those demons hands. Thus, her heart begun to fulfilled by angers and she became a merciless woman.

She begun to questioned the world.

Many years ago, she intended to get the Faizava sword to attain her revengeful ambition against the world.

But she restrained by her own father's best friend. Under it's commandments, she died and got reincarnated at a naughty girl's body in order to resist what prophecy's told.

A handsome gentleman came at her life. He always at the girl's side especially when she was in danger. A man learned what love means. He became unaware what his mission for.

Not longer, all of concealed secrets by their past are accidentally exposed.

This is the land where somewhat strange are in. The place where everything is possible. Full of fictions and fantasy. This is the place where mortals, immortals and demons are belonged.

Welcome to the land of fantasy.

Go, check out this story and make sure to vote and follow the author.