3

The next day rolls around, it's about 8 am when I wake up, the sun shining brightly into my room through my curtains. I groan softly and sit up in my bed, rubbing my eyes and looking around my room and at my alarm clock. 8:07. I reach over and turn off the alarm before it can go off, I promised Vinny I would do his hair today. I throw the covers off of my bed and stand up. My feet hitting the cold wooden floor I yelp out surprised. "Holy shit that's cold!" I throw myself back onto the bed and peer over the side, looking at the floor as if I was checking for monsters under my bed. I shake my head and step out of bed again, holding my breath as my feet hit the floor. I let myself warm up to the cold feeling, taking a few steps towards the window and pulling back the curtains to let some sun in. The sun shines brightly into my room, I squint my eyes. "I need to get ready." I walk over to my bathroom and open the door, stepping into the cold bathroom I flick the light switch. I look in the mirror at myself, eyeliner from last night still on and my hair is a tangled mess. I've always had the worst case of bed head. I pick up my hair brush and run it through my hair, wincing as it pulls a few pieces out. I finish brushing my hair and I put it into a small bun on the top of my head, turning towards the shower and turning it on. I let it heat up and then I step inside. "Mmm." I groan softly at the warmth of the water, the little water pellets hitting my skin and rolling down my curves. I stand under the warmth, letting it heat up my cold body. I pick up my soap and lather it on my body, turning to the water and rinsing it off. I throw my head under the water and wet it, picking up my shampoo and lathering it on my roots. Rinsing it next and picking up my conditioner, then doing the same with that. I finish up with my shower and step out, grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me.

~time skip~

~9:45~
I arrive at my salon, opening the doors and opening up my registers. Vinny should be here soon. I walk over and grab my dyed, pulling out all the reds so I can show him each one. I set each bottle down and as I'm walking towards my desk my phone dings.

Vinny: hey I just got here parking my car and I'll be there inside soon.

Me: okay sounds good, doors unlocked.

I text back quickly and start to set up the chair, wiping it down and setting out clean towels. I hear the door open. "Hey girl! Good to see you!" I hear Vinny's voice from behind me and I turn around to look at him. "Hey!" I walk towards him and hug him.
"You ready to get started?" He nods his head in response and I lead him to my chairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AN
I haven't been writing cause tons of stuff happened, but here's the long waited update. Yeah I'm leaving on a cliff hanger oops cry about it lol