Chapter 1 - Something is coming

I watched as the Lost Boys danced around the fire I let my hand fell it was nighttime here in Neverland their was a Bonfire tonight arranged by Peter I saw Peter playing his pipe Felix was no where to be seen I went to Peter " you are hard on them. " I said.

he ignored me as if I was some stranger " this isn't a Camp. " I said making him look at me up and down curiously " it's a family. " I said " just because your Their mother doesn't mean... " he said " Peter you can't be careless risking their lives for some silly and dangerous games. " I said he stared at me.

" Nibs got hurt last time. Seriously hurt. If you keep this up.... " I started I turned getting up starting to leave I got grabbed seeing Peter " if I keep this up then what? " he asked concerned " then I shall take our leave. You'll have no one. " I said " the boys won't go with you! " he said confident " are you certain about this? " I asked " sure some will stay but but we both know who would come. " I said leaving.

Felix POV -

I saw Umayma storm off I went to Pan " what's up with her? " I asked he then stormed off exclaiming I watched confused what's up with him? I thought
I went on a tree watching the stars " stars are beautiful tonight, aren't they? " I asked Umayma she looked up at me " what are you doing here? " she asked " watching the stars. " I said jumping down
" saw you storm off earlier are you alright? " I asked.

" Pan is reckless with the children. " she said " well that's not new news. " I said with a laugh " I'm serious. " she said slapping me I looked at her
" he's using them and don't care about them. " She said " he uses them in dangerous situations that could get them killed! " she said " look at Nibs. He's was nearly beaten to death in the last game! " she said " why am I involved again? " I asked trying to make a joke to lighten her mood which did not help I might've made things worse on my end considering her just started at me like an idiot.

" ok... ok.... ok.... sorry..... for you I'll talk to Peter. " I said " see if I can.... " I said " you can't talk him out of this one. He's not going to accept it. " she said leaving I watched her " she really cares for those boys. " I said " oh yeah she does. " Peter said I jumped a bit " Peter? " I asked " she does care for them. A lot. " he said watching her leave into Nibs tent " like she's their mother. " I said.

Umayma POV -

I walked into Nibs tent seeing him laying down and resting like he was supposed the tent curtain fell I placed my hand over his head and placed my hand on his " Mata? " he asked opening his eyes " are you alright? " I asked he nodded " ahh.... still hurts. " he said I got up getting water in a wooden bowl I got a leaf and put it in damping his wound he hissed in pain " it will be over soon my son.... " I said.

" relax. " I said " I'm going to kill Pan.... " I said in a hiss Nibs looked at me " don't kill Pan Mother. It was my fault anyways I volun-ahh-teered " he said as his head dropped back down onto the pillow " still it was his fault in the first place. Next time Their is a game do not volunteer yourself. Understood? " I asked he looked down " understood, Nibs? " I asked " yes Mata. "  He said " good. " I said " rest now, my son. " I said leaving out to my tent.

I sat on the cliff " so tell me Umayma. Is Pan still causing you trouble? " I heard I turned around pulling my bow back " you! " I said seeing Tinker Bell " the Blue Fairy let you have your wings
back?!? " I asked she didn't respond " didn't think so. Don't see them attached to your back. " I said
" listen. I'm not here to hurt you. " she said.

" don't that plenty of times before why stop now? " I asked " Umayma.... " she said " go. Before I release this arrow and boy we both know I never miss. " I said she looked at me then turned to me " take care of the little ones. They need their mother. " she said
" hurt them and I'll come after you myself! " I warned she left into the woods I fell I looked towards the ocean worried " something is coming. " I thought I ran back to the camp.