Pedri
Was I never your plus one

Tate
No you got an actual invitation

Alejandro
How long until you're back

Tate
She just stopped to get coffee
Like 10

Ansu
Do we need to wear anything or look nice

Tate
Look nice.
That's her copy and pasted answer

Jude
That's so Nat!

Pablo
The period really gives it away that it's Lia

Isabelle
Why do you all call her something different

Pedri
It's either Nat or Lia
Tate's family calls her both, so some of us picked Nat, and some picked Lia. Hardly ever Natalia

Tate
Okay we're leaving the coffee shop now, get ready

Alejandro
Okay mom

Isabelle
Okay hot stuff

Gavi
Woah woah woah

Pedri
The rizz is insane

Isabelle
Yeah sorry, stealing your girl

Jude
Don't apologize for the unmatched rizz

———

"So where even is the wedding?" Pedri asks as we get out of the car and I fix the bottom of my dress as I shrug.

"I think it's woodsy." I say as I turn to look at him, and we wait for everyone to get out of my moms car. "Either that or she brought us here to kill us." I add as he laughs.

"Have you seen the set up yet, Carmen? Is it nice?" Jude asks as he greets my mom with a hug and I cross my arms.

"It's beautiful." She says as Jude looks at me, giving me a quick wink before we begin walking down a path with little lanterns on each side.

"Not as beautiful as you." He counters as she laughs, lightly smacking him with her purse.

"Funny." She says as I glance at Isabelle and she's trying her hardest to not laugh.

"And I thought my rizz was good." Isabelle whispers as I raise me eyebrows slightly.

"It's certainly better than his." Gavi chimes in as I nod.

"Holy shit." I say as I stop walking, staring at the venue as my eyes can't focus on one thing. "Holy shit." I say again, much quieter as Jude whistles looking around.

"This feels very chaotic in the best way possible I think, this was done by Nat and you can definitely tell." Jude says as Pedri nods.

"You're all at table three, we're going to eat first and then do a walk through." My mom says as she comes over, fixing my dress strap. "Your father and I are are table one, if you need anything we will be close to you." She adds as I nod.