"I'm Fine, You?"

How many of us have used this phrase to avoid talking about our feelings, emotions, or mental health?

Why do we do that?

To smash the stigma around anxiety, depression and mental health topics, let's normalize the conversation. 

Host Chrissy Rutherford is back for another season of I'm Fine, You?, our podcast dedicated to breaking the stigma around mental health conversations. Chrissy will be joined by some of your favorite celebrities, influencers, and mental health experts to share personal experiences, tangible resources and guidance for anyone who needs a mental health boost.

Hear from Comedian, Elyse Myers on how she uses comedy to heal. Or learn from Dr. Deepika Chopra on the science behind cultivating optimism, resiliency and success. The more we talk about it, the more we can all be brave, together.

So, Wattpad - What are some topics YOU would like to hear us discuss. Whether it be celebrities, influencers and mental health experts, who would you like to see on our show? 

Share your responses with us, we'd love to see it!

In the meantime, check out our podcast on Spotify or Apple Music

To learn more about Maybelline New York's Brave Together Mental Health Initiative, check out our website, and if you or someone you know is feeling anxious or depressed, text TOGETHER to 741741 to be connected with a trained Crisis Counselor. The Crisis Text Line is here to support any type of mental health crisis.

\