XI - time traveling

Start from the beginning

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked, "Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can't walk." Hermione puts a necklace around hers, Harry's, Astrix's necks. On the end of it is an hourglass. Harry reaches up to examine it, but Hermione swats his hand away. She spins the hourglass three times. A ticking sound begins, and everything around Harry and Hermione rushes backwards. It stops with them standing in a deserted hospital wing during the daytime. "What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry asked, "i like the going of this." Hermione looks at a clock "7:30." turns to Harry "Where were we at 7:30?" she asked, "I don't know, going to Hagrid's?" Harry responded, "Come on, and we can't be seen!" Hermione takes off running and the two follows. "Hermione!" They go down the Clock Tower and across the courtyard to the Covered Bridge. "Hermione! Hermione, wait!" Harry and Hermione reach the end of the Covered Bridge." Hermione, will you please tell me what it is we're doing!" The scene from before is playing out.

"Ah, come to see the show?"
"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

"That's us. This is not normal." Hermione pushes him out of sight. She holds up the hourglass. "This is a Time Turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year." Hermione explained, "You mean we've gone back in time?" harry asked, "Yes." she puts the Time Turner away "Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment." looks out at the scene "Clearly something happened he wants us to change." The earlier Astrix punches Draco. "Good punch." said harry, "Thanks."

"Malfoy's coming." the trio jump onto the ground beside the bridge before they can be seen by Draco and his friends. Draco as he and his friends run to the bridge. "Not a word to anyone. Understood? I'm gonna get that jumped-up Mudblood! Mark my words!" The group heads down the hill. Following at a distance, the time-traveling trio reach the edge of the hill. "Look, Buckbeak's still alive." Astrix pointed out, "Of course. Remember what Dumbledore said? If we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared. Let's go." the trio run down to hide in the pumpkin patch. "Great man, Dumbledore. Great man." Harry turns to see Fudge, Dumbledore, and Macnair are approaching. "Here they come. I better hurry." Harry walks up, but Astrix stops him "Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him. Otherwise, he'll think Hagrid set him free." she explained,

"Scabbers. You're alive!"
"You want to keep a closer eye on your pets, Ron."

"That's Pettigrew." Astrix gets up, "Astrix, you can't." she restrains her, "Hermione, that's the man who betrayed my parents! You don't expect us to just sit here!" Harry responds, "Yes, and you must!" she restrains him aswell, "Harry, you're in Hagrid's hut now. If you just go bursting in you'll think you've gone mad! Awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time, Harry. We can't be seen."

"Remember this footpath, Minister?" Dumbledore asked, "Fudge is coming, and we aren't leaving. Why aren't we leaving?" Hermione suddenly notices a small rock with a snail shell pattern on it. She looks at it for a moment and then throws it into Hagrid's hut, breaking the vase on the table. "Are you mad?" Hermione throws another rock, hitting the earlier Astrix in the back of the head. "Ow. That hurt." Astrix said, rubbing the back of her head, "Sorry." Fudge, Dumbledore, and Macnair reach Hagrid's hut. Dumbledore knocks on the door. The earlier Hermione opens the back door. "We're coming out the back door. Go!" Fudge, Dumbledore, and Macnair enter Hagrid's house. The time-traveling trio run into the woods as their earlier selves enter the pumpkin patch. Hermione peeks out from behind a tree, looking at her earlier self. "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" Hermione breaks a twig and quickly hides behind the tree again. Her earlier self turns around.

"What?"
"I thought I just saw... Never mind.
"Let's go." Harry and Hermione return to the pumpkin patch as their earlier selves head back up towards the castle. Hermione checks to make sure the coast is clear. "Okay, go, Astrix! Go!" Astrix approaches Buckbeak. A couple crows peck at his feet. "Go away. Get off." Astrix bows to Buckbeak, who bows back. A crow pecks at Astrix's hand as he takes Buckbeak's chain. "Ow." "Very well, gentlemen, shall we step outside?" The door to Hagrid's hut starts to open. "Minister, I really think I should sign as well." Fudge, as the door closes again "Yes, very well, perhaps it would be a good thing if..."

'Okay, Buckbeak. Come quickly. Come with us now. Come on." Astrix pulls on the chain, but Buckbeak refuses to move: "Keep trying. Come on. Quickly." Buckbeak finally seems to respond. Hermione runs off somewhere. "Buckbeak. Okay? Quickly. Hurry up. Okay?" Harry said, "Hurry up now, Buckbeak, okay?" Hermione reappearing with some dead ferrets "Come on, Buckbeak. Come and get the nice dead ferret." Buckbeak gets up for this treat. Hermione tosses one to him. "Come on. It's here. Come on, Beaky." Dumbledore leads Hagrid, Fudge, and Macnair outside. Harry and Hermione freeze in horror. "continue!" Astrix whispered, Dumbledore is directing Fudge to look away from where Harry and Hermione are standing.

"Come on, Buckbeak. Come on." Buckbeak is finally convinced to follow them into the woods. "Oh, let's get this over with." "All right. They all turn to the pumpkin patch just after Buckbeak has left it. "But where is it? I saw the beast just now. Not a moment ago!" Fudge asks, "How extraordinary." dumbledore repsonded, "Oh, come now, Dumbledore. Someone's obviously released him." the trio are watching from the woods. "I don't think the Minister's suggesting that you had anything to do with this, Hagrid. After all, how could you? You've been with us all the time." Macnair raises his axe and smashes a pumpkin in anger, a sight that the Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the hilltop will mistake for the execution.

TIMESKIP
as the day begins setting down, turning into the night Astrix groans.
"i dont wanna be a werewolf again!" she exclaims, "its fine, if your time-traveling it wont happen." Hermione said, "really? thats great!" Astrix said in exicement "there i am, forcing you to drink wolfsbane." Harry whispered, "thanks for that, you're true family." Astrix responded.

A feirce growl with a whine is heard. three silhouettes are shown in the tall grass. "AWOOOO!" Hermione yelled, Astrix wheels and sees Hermione, hands cupped to her mouth, making a loud howl. Harry covers her mouth. "what do you think your doing?!" He asked, "saving my girlfriends life!" Hermione responded, "girlfriend? well thats a first.." Astrix whispered. the two look back into the tall grass, the two werewolfs are frozen, "AWOOOO!" this time, neither of them stops her "thanks, but we have to go now." said astrix, "why?" Harry asked, "becuase those two werewolfs you just called are coming our way." Astrix responded.

the three are now hiding behind a tree, "calling two wolfs into a clearing, very smart." Harry said, a growl was heard. "heh.. good doggy.." Astrix said, Suddenly another werewolf tackles Lupin "okay bye!" The three bolt off behind another tree. "this is horrible." said hermione, "dont worry.. my dad will come.. right there.. you'll see.. he'll come.. any minute.. he'll conjure the patronus." Hermione eyes the duo warily, the two are transfixed staring hungrily toward the outcrop. "no one is coming, harry."

"he will! he will come!" Harry responded. "no one is coming! you're dying. the both of you!" Astrix's face changes, a riddle unravels, she takes out her wand "Not right now, Astrix." said hermione. "TOO LATE!" harry and astrix run and yell "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" as the dementors all get wiped out.

LATER ON..

"you were right Hermione! it wasnt my dad i saw, it was us! i saw my self conjuring the patronus before, so we did it! does that make sense?" he asked, "no.. but i dont like this!" she looks down in fear. they land on the roof though, "alohomora" sirius tests the iron door, its locked, "didnt expect that to work." snape and fudge grow closer, "out the way."

"bombarda." the cell door rockets to the sky, "that'll do." Sirius said.
when they land, "i'll be forever grateful for you kids, all of you." he says. "i want to go with you." Harry added, "perhaps one day, for some time, live will be there too, unpredictable, besides your meant to be here." Sirius responded, "promise me something Astrix, can you do that?" Sirius asks, "anything." Astrix responds, "trust yourself, no matter the challenges. i've heard about the things you've done, true gryffindor you are, you'll be surprised how many times the answer shall be found." sirius stapped her heart, "here." he gets on top of buckbeak and leaves.