VI - sneaking out & dementors

tryings POVs. if i dont like it 🔪
ASTRIXS POV:

"ASTRIX! BULDGER!" Fred and/or George screamed, i immediately ducked down and saw the Snitch infront of my eyes, i chase after it. it went up in the sky, into the clouds. Malfoy saw me and started following up. "and Astrix Lupin and Draco Malfoy are no where to be seen!" Jordan announced, it was muffled though, i couldnt hear it from how high i was, "im gonna beat you, Lupin!" Malfoy yelled, "oh yeah? try me Pasta Hair." i began speeding up, Malfoy was doing the same and is now right beside me, we were hitting each other. "cant stand up on the broom now, can you?" Malfoy asked, suddenly, a black cloak appeared, both of our souls got sucked out within moments.

Malfoy sped downwards in fear. "DEMENTOR!" i yelled on the top of of my lungs. i sped the other way, a dementor appearing there aswell. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT IS MY LUCK?!" i yell in fear. i hear the exact same thing i hear last time, screams of a woman. suddenly, everything starts going black, i try to go upwards and succeed except the dementor was still sucking my soul out, i try and catch the snitch "if im gonna die, i'll do it while winning." i started moving foward on the broom as i soared upward, things going black as i do so, "fuck it! im gonna pass out anyway." i jumped off my broom, i caught the snitch at tue exact moment everything went black. the last thing i felt was air.

HARRYS POV
"and Astrix Lupin is heading back.. wait.. SHES PASSED OUT!" jordan said, i look up into the sky and see Astrix, "MOONY!" i yelled and stop in my tracks and speed towards her, hopefully catching her before she fell. and thankfully i did. i brought her back to the pitch.. with her broken broom and layed her on the grass with her head in my lap. "Astrix!" Ron said. Hermione and Ron are now next to me. "her hand, its closed." Ron pointed out, "thats impossible, you lose control of all muscle once you pass out." Hermione said, Ron started to open it and revealed the golden snitch. "Gryffindor wins! Astrix lupin has caught the snitch!"

yeah no i dont like it, back to 3rd person POV

"she looks a bit peaky, doesn't she?" Ron asked, Astrixs eyes began to flutter open. " What do you expect? she fell over like, 30 feet." Fred/George responded, "Moony! How are you feeling?" Harry asked "uhm, good, i guess." she bagan backing up, "personal space dimbos!" said Harry "You gave us a right good scare." Hermione said. "What happened?" Astrix asked, "Well, you fell off your broom - what? no, I meant the match. Who won?" Astrix rephrased, "oh Gryffindor did, you held the snitch in your hands." Ron responded, "everyone was terrified of the sight of you, falling at the speed of light, Dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore's furious. After Harry saved you, he sent them off." Hermione explained, "There's something else you should know too." Ron opened something and it was a broken broom. "its fine.. least my bones arent like that." Astrix responded.

D.A.D.A CLASS

"Professor, why do the dementors affect Astrix so? I mean, more than everyone else?" Harry asked, "why is it you ask, Harry?" Remus replied, "well, i want to protect her, since she protects me. i want to return the favor." Harry explained, "you are returning the favor, by being by her side when i cant be." Remus responded, "but thats only small, she protects me from everything, even You-Know-Who durning our first year, First Year! and yet im too weak for a simple stupefy, shes my ride or die." Harry responded, "Listen. Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth. They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory until a person is left with absolutely nothing but their worst experiences. You are not weak, Harry. Dementors affect you most because there are true horrors in your past. Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine. You have nothing to be ashamed of." Remus assured

"I'm scared, professor." said Harry, "I'd consider you a fool if you weren't, oh but Astrix, shes fearless. mostly" Remus mumbled the last part "I need to know how to fight them. You could teach me, right uncle moony? You made the one on the train go away." Harry asked, "There was only one that night." Remus responded, "But you made it go away." harry added, "I don't pretend to be an expert, Harry, to have developed an interest in you but perhaps I should teach you, But after the holidays, for now, i need to rest. you know how it is."

MARAUDERS MAP
(harry doesnt know about the map yet, Astrix has kept it a secret.)

"Fred, George, will you grab that for me?" Astrox asked, pointing towards trail of footsteps, "oh this kid.." Fred/George said, "Guys, let me go!" Harry tried fighting back, "Clever, Prongs." Astrix replied, "But not clever enough." Fred/George added, "We've got a better way." George/Fred said, "I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade!" he was still fighting back, "We know." the twins said in unison "Astrix's gonna get you there, right?" Fred/George asked, "right, i'll show you a quicker way. lf you pipe down." Astrix responded, "Bless him." Fred/George said, "Let me go! Come on, guys. Don't..." the twins place him on the stairs. "Now, Prongs, Come and join the big lads." Astrix said, "What are you doing?!" he asked, "helping you, of course." Astrix handed him a peice of parchement. "What's this rubbish?" he asked, " "What's this rubbish?" he says." Fred/George mocked, "It's the secret to our success, Astrix's wrench, and shes giving it to you But she's decided your needs are greater than hers." Fred/George responded, "Astrix, if you will." Fred/George said, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Text started to appear.

"Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauder's Map."

"your dad, my dad, sirius black i just found out, and peter pettigrew, made this. its called the Marauders map, obviously" Astrix said, "Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that No. Is that really Dumbledore In his study, pacing?" Harry asked, "he does that a lot." Astrix responded,"So this map shows..?"

"Everyone." said george
"Where they are." said fred
"What they're doing." Astrix said
"Every minute." Fred and George said in unison
"Every day." Astrix finished,

"Brilliant! Where did you get it?" asked Harry, "stole it from dad few months back." Astrix responded, "There are seven secret passageways out of the castle, We'd recommend this one." Fred/George pointed to 'The One-Eyed Witch' passageway. "Leads you to Honeyduke's. Hurry. Filch is heading this way!" said Astrix "And don't forget. When you're done, just give it a tap and say: "Mischief managed." Otherwise, anyone can read it" Fred/George said.