Late night facetime - Part 2

Start from the beginning

„Y/n?"
„Uhm is this Ariana Grande?" Ariana furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the unknown number.
„Yes, who am I speaking to?"
„This is Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, you're saved as Y/n Y/L/N's emergency contact, is that correct."
Ariana's body froze, dropping onto the couch as her hand flew to her mouth.
„Hello?"
„I- uh yes" Ariana's eyes started to water again „What happened? Is she okay?" frantically asking the receptionist a million questions as she thought of the worst.
„I- she's still unstable. There was an car accident, they're not yet sure what exactly happened. It's best if you come down here tomorrow morning-„
Ariana hung up the phone, jogging towards the car as she wiped her tears.

Frankie🫶🏼

Hey Frankie,
Y/n's been in an accident,
can you come over to babysit
Touluse tomorrow-

I'll be at the Cedars Sinai Medical Centre

Knowing her brother probably fell asleep again she sighed as she locked the door, leaving a distraught toulouse behind.

Y/n's pov

I open my eyes, groaning as I feel pain all over my body- the light burning my half-open eyes. I try to raise my arm, to cover my eye, feeling nothing but pain shoot through my arm. Thinking as best as I can I try to see if there's someone around, not knowing where I am. I open my dry mouth, but when I try to speak nothing but squeaking comes out. I frown, being able to open my eyes a bit after what feels like forever. I look around, realising I'm in a hospital bed and when I see the 'help' button I quickly push it, ignoring the pain in my arm as I press it.
„Fuck" I curse, my voice fading mid word.

„Good morning Y/n, how are you feeling."
I look at the nurse entering, now realising that my left eye must be swollen because the light still burns.
I try to smile softly as she examens my body, noting things down.
„Hi" I whisper softly, my voice cracking again.
„Sorry, try not to speak- are you in pain, if yes show where? Your arm? Did you move it? Okay, I'll put in some more liquid." She nods softly, giving me a simpathetic smile as she replaces the liquid bag. After a few minutes I feel myself fall asleep again, hearing a few people talk in the background.

When I wake up again the pain has lessened, my eye still burning when I open it. I try to sit up, cursing when I feel pain shoot through my ribs. Looking over I see the button again, but this time I decide against pushing it. As I sit there in silence I try to remember everything, my head pounding when I think back- only remembering something happening with Ariana.

„Oh Miss Y/l/n, you're awake? How are you feeling?"
the same nurse enters, surprised when she notices my right eye open.

„Better" I mumble.
„Now what did I say about the speaking part. It'll fasten up the healing, believe me." I nod in understanding, trying not to have a panic attack as I feel trapped in this room- not knowing what the fuck happened.
„Does anything hurt in particular?" I nod my head, motioning towards my eye, head and ribs.

„Alright, I'll fill it up but with something a bit lighter so you won't get knocked out immediatly."
I close my eyes when I feel pain shoot through my ribs and after the nurse left the room I noticed a clock.

10:00am

It had been morning the last time I woke up, was it the same day or had I slept a whole day. I feel myself panicking, wondering how long it had been since the accident.