(5) School Drama

I JUST GOTTA SAY THAT IN THIS BOOK THERE IS NO ZORO X SANJI SHIP... I'LL ADD BRO MOMENTS, BUT IN THE FUTURE I MIGHT WRITE A BOOK ABOUT THEM... JUST NOT IN THIS ONE...

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM ONE PIECE!

USOPP'S POV

I leaned against my table, yawning at the boring lesson we were in, and I tried to keep my heavy eyes open. 

So far we did History and we were now in the middle of Geography class...

I knew the mad morning dash was a bad idea.....

Luffy was already asleep on his desk and so was Zoro, drool coming out of their mouths.

 Why am I not surprised...

Nami and Robin were passing folded notes to each other, sniggering at every comment/reply they received. Sanji was intensely fiddling with his pencil, flipping it around his thin fingers, and Franky was drinking his coke like usual. Chopper was carefully writing his notes, top student like normal, and Brook was listening carefully to what the teacher said. 

Playing with a couple of metal cogs, I thought of a new invention I could make. I scribbled on some pieces of paper with my blunt pencil, drawing a rough sketch of a weird mirror shaped-thing.

Kaya will like this...

I smiled and rubbed my long nose, suddenly happy at the thought of her. Her smooth, blonde hair and her gradating brown eyes. Her beautiful smile and her sugar sweet voice....

I want to see Kaya again...

ROBIN'S POV

The bell rang loudly and the teacher tapped his finger on the chalk board, telling us about our homework. Luffy stretched his arms and ran out of the classroom, making his way to the cafeteria. 

"Let's go, Robin. Before he buys everything in stock"       - Nami

I couldn't help but laugh at Nami's comment. We walked down the busy stairs and made our way towards the cafeteria. Sure enough, Luffy was already holding a whole load of food in his hands, and was still buying more... 

Zoro walked up to him and grabbed an onigiri packet from his pile of food, which made Luffy growl and glare at him.

"Give ma food back!"             - Luffy

They started fighting and somehow Sanji was caught in the chaos. Nami facepalmed herself and walked the opposite direction from them, mumbling.

"I don't know them, I don't know them."          - Nami

Smiling, I followed Nami to an empty table in the corner of the eating hall. The argument got louder and the food lady started to yell at them.