Brandi chuckled. "Okay because I wanna listen to music" she said.

She looked at her beats pill and turned it on.

Her sisters walked in from work. "Hey little girls" her older sister Brittany said with little smile.

(Brittany is next to me and Brianna is standing behind us)

Brandi looked up at her. "Little girls? Nigga We are 27 and 24" she said.

Brittany chuckled. "Well y'all are still little girls to me" she said.

Brandi and I rolled our eyes at her. "Whatever.. hey Brianna" I said greeting her second oldest sister.

"Hey sis" Brandi said looking at her phone. It looks like she is texting somebody.

She sighed. "My best friends are here.. Chi one of them is going to fan girl over you" she said getting up.

I chuckled as she put her phone on the coffee table. "I'll be right back" Brandi told me.

She looked at her sisters. "Oh Isaac is here.. something is wrong with him but I don't know yet" she said.

They got worried as she walked out.

(Brandi pov)

(Brandi pov)

I walked to the door and saw my other best friends Allexus and Adam and A bitch named Taylor.

I glared at Adam. he knew we doesn't like his girlfriend.

"Why the hell did you bring her here ?" I mouthed to him.

"Because she doesn't like you and Allexus , I'm sorry sis I tried to come  without her knowing" he mouthed to me.

"Hey y'all come in" I said with force smile.

They walked in as I closed the door,  I looked at Allexus and hugged her tightly. "I missed you little sis" I said as she hugged back.

"I missed you too big sis" she said softly.

"I hope that bitch will not start something" I whispered quietly for her to hear.

"If she says something about you I will kick her ass with China's help" Allexus whispered back before she pulled away.