"Bastard, drag him to the last bathroom, guys." Ice's voice dropped, as he saw that there were more people and wanted to show Lop. At first, Lop tries to find his way out of the bathroom as he struggles in a tight space with too many people, leaving Lop at a disadvantage. And now Lop is stuck inside with a group of people standing at the door.

Punches and kicks could be heard from the bathroom entrance. Kitt and Ruth noticed that Lop had been in the bathroom for a very long time. So they came to check and found that Lop was being bullied so they came to help quickly. Lop smiled happily because his two friends arrived on time.

Even though there were more people, the other party knew who couldn't go against Kitt and Ruth. They beat them so much that they quickly broke down.

"Idiot! Where are you going in such a hurry?" Lop screamed loudly before stopping when Ruth squeezed his right arm.

"Shut up Lop," said Ruth, looking stressed. Ruth turned to look at Kitt. He saw that Kitt was still looking at him with concern. But the look in his eyes was slightly irritated before he hurriedly left.

"Ouch Kit-Kitt-Kitt" Lop shouted to his confused friend.

"He'll be here soon. Let's find a table to sit down," Ruth said in a weaker tone than before, then led him to find a table by the parked car. Ruth saw the signs on Lop's face with dismay.

"That hurts?" Ruth asked anxiously.Lop shrugged slightly.

"My heart hurts," Lop replied, his frustration fading. After a while, Kitt returned with a bag of medicine.

"Take it" Kitt throw the bag of medicine it was bought for Lop.

"Wait for me. I'll buy some water" Ruth said before getting up to buy some water. Kitt sat next to him with a silent expression on his face. Lop also looked at Kitt, and took a pill from the bag.

"Stand still," Kitt said curtly, before starting to rub the medicine on Lop's cheek.

"What's wrong with you, Kitt?" Lop asked. because Kitt looks really annoyed.

"How many times have I told you? Don't go looking for trouble. We were sent to study, you weren't sent on an adventure," Kitt said firmly as Ruth came in with water.

"Oh, it's water, does it really hurt?" Ruth asked again, worried.

"Bitch look at Kick. That's it, you don't have to yell at me. Nah that bastard came after me. I walked into the bathroom. I didn't step on anyone's toe." Lop immediately turned to speak to him, Ruth. Because, as a friend, Ruth tends to be quite understanding and level-headed, and Lop doesn't want to tell his two friends why they're bothering him.

"What did they tell you? You're just going to walk away. Why do you care?" Kitt said he continued

"Oh well it's over" Ruth said looking at him snobbish friend.

"You really like him," Kitt said, not taking him seriously. Lop made a disgusted face.

"Put that mouth on me. I'll bite you in a minute" Kitt said with a calm expression, which made Lop freeze.

"Shit" Lop replied as Ruth laughed. He waited until Kitt finished giving Lop some medicine.

"You can prepare to be attacked by Khom. Ai'Lop." Threatening Kitt. Because the fingerprints on Lop's face are quite visible. Lop immediately turned around to grab Ruth's arm.

"Ai'Ruth, I was totally wrong." Lop turned to find another assistant.

"Oh, I know. I'll help you talk to P'Khom for you," Ruth said, but Kitt could only sigh in relief that Ruth was helping.