"I know but yn what happened you seems lost is something bothers you?. Worried woman said making yn start at her confused

" No hana san I'm just thinking about something nothing else don't worry please " Yn said in energetic voice making woman sigh in relif .

"Good now go make the stages rocks okay" Hana said while throwing fist in air making Yn laugh at her cheering "of course I will Hana san" Yn said while leaving the room not before waving at the woman last time.

Yn walked towards the back stage
Only to see her group taking
When the members noticed her
they quickly runs towards her
"Yn neesan you're finally here!" Yumi said happily while giving her hug.

Having a group of 4 members Yumi is always so cheerful." Yumi I think you're hugging her to tight" Akira says in a low voice seeing yumi is hugging neesan too tight but inside she also wanna to give her hug. You can say Akira is feeling shy to say that:3

Yn just laugh saying " It's ok Aki-chan you know I love yu-chan hugs so much!
Aki-chan why don't you join hug too"
Without thinking Akira joined the hug. "You guys are so childish come on we're going to stage now" Kio says
Kio is the youngest member of the group but she doesn't think Yn as a sister or anything but she's just wanna to be face of the group which she's not.

"You don't have to worry kio Yn-neesan is already here" Yumi said with a smile because inside she knows that kio hates Yn because she's face of their group.

Yeah whatever" Kio says while rolling her eyes.

Alright guys get in position" One of worker said.

The three girls are already on stage with their position cheering are getting louder and louder.

Yn come from above stairs making everyone heart stop.

"Alright everyone get ready for tonight concert I hope you'll enjoy" Yn said making a finger heart with a wink towards fans.

The group started there concert
The fans are having fun and this is what Yn wanted.

Well those who are there not just having fun but also who are watching from their phone or T.V the concert live streaming over the world.

In hospital someone also smiling watching the group concert.

"Oo Angel-Chan is soo kawai~" A girl said watching her idol on T.V.

But there is a knock at door making girl saying come in while not taking eyes from t.v.

" I knew it you're not taking rest are you"? The person who knocked come inside with a sigh.

"Ofc I can't take rest when
my idol is on t.v can I"! The girl named Sarina said excitedly.

"I know but you should care
About your health too" Said the doctor. "I am fine gorou-san
don't worry Seeing Angel-chan performance Always made me forget about pain" Sarina said with a big smile on her face.

The doctor named Gorou can't help
But smile at girl answer.

"Gorou-san how about you join me"?
She said while turning her face to doctor ofc with puppy eyes.
"What! Me but I still have work
and-"He wants to continue say the sentence but seeing her puppy eyes He can't help but lose.

"Alright you win". The doctor sigh in defeat.

"Yay! The little girl cheered happily.

TIME SKIP»»————>♡

The concert is already come to its end and the girls are breathing heavily as they did their last performance with a fairy Ending.
"