Superior blood vessels are important, but her brother is even more important.

  Jiang Yanzhou said quickly: "Before you touch me, I need to make it clear to you."

  Lu Yang blinked: "What?"

  "I'm unmarried, single." "   Huh

  ?"

The meaning was submerged in the corner of her eyes: "You can touch me as much as you like, you don't have to worry about it."

  Lu Yang let him joke, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, "It's better for you to be considerate."

  She was so focused on the bulging veins on the back of his hand that she almost forgot about him It's a man.

  Hmm... still a good-looking grown man.

  But none of the above is important, the most important thing now is that he is really willing to let her touch him.

  The two stood facing each other, Lu Yang lowered her eyelids, staring at the back of his hand intently, she stretched out her hand, and stroked his veins with her fingertips.

  The movements are delicate, like a feather scraping on the heart.

  She is like a vernier caliper, which can be accurate to the millimeter, and she has no intention of touching the place other than his raised veins.

  Even Yu Guang was reluctant to give other positions.

  Obsessed, without loss of proportion.

  Jiang Yanzhou's eyes fell on the black bracelet on Lu Yang's left wrist.

  A silver skull hangs on the bracelet, and the eyes of the skull are inlaid with purple gemstones, which sparkle with her movements.

  His brown eyes narrowed slightly, and he brought up the topic: "Your bracelet is pretty, why didn't I see you wearing it last time?"

  Lu Yang glanced and said, "I left it at home, and I don't have time to go back to get it for variety shows. Yesterday I'll put it on when I go back."

  Her eyes fell on his hand again, only to find that there was a small mole on the ring finger of his left hand, which was very light and faint, and moved slightly with the fingers.

  She only focused on the blood vessels and only now noticed his hands.

  The fingers are slender, the joints are well-proportioned, and there is nothing between the fingers.

  Quite good looking.

  But it was still the blood vessels that poked her heart even more.

  Jiang Yanzhou keenly noticed that her gaze lingered for a moment, and asked, "   Ugly   ?

  " The parts are beyond doubt:   - Blood vessels.   The corners of Jiang Yanzhou's mouth curled up silently, a little joy hidden under the shadow of his eyelashes.

  Lu Yang's nostrils were lingering with the cold aftertaste from the person in front of him. Touching her was quite a pleasure, but he didn't know if he would be bored.

  Thinking about it, Lu Yang casually mentioned: "If you want to cover it up, but don't want to remove the mole, you can wear an accessory, so you won't be able to see it."

  Jiang Yanzhou chatted with great mood: "What accessory?"

  Lu Yang thought Three seconds later, she said: "Let's have a ring."