But before she followed after the diva, she looked back at the water in disgust before crossing her arms and walking off back to her team while muttering darkly. "I so didn't fuckin sign up for this shit."

It was all nice and quiet after that! Everyone then took another quiet moment before doing and making small noises and was them starting to breathe a lot easier thanks to Heather stopping the raging storm Gwen had been making.

'That was way too close.' Y/n thought frantically as she waited another couple of minutes and did a double take of Gwen being completely outta ear shot and sight before she'd release a sigh of relief from outta her mouth that she'd originally been holding in before.

'Guess Gwen's pissed off too! That makes 7 people now!' Y/n shook her head in mild disappointment at the now increased number. So far there were 6 campers scared outta their mind's, 8 campers that while they are equally scared, were at leaset trying to stay optimistic about the whole ordeal. And now there were officially 7 remaining campers where pissed off like hell about all of this in a whole!

'But whining and bitching about really doesn't get us anywhere like Heather said!' While she didn't wanna agree with Heather, even Y/n knew the diva had point and was actually impressed at how well she handled reeling Gwen back in before the Gothic beauty did something she was only come to regret later on.

'Rather die than ever openly admit it though.' Y/n pouted to herself and planned to keep that part to herself at all cost.

But while she did agree with Heather, she also understood Gwen's side as well. Everyone did share in Gwen's feelings about their whole situation as well! Granted it wasn't to the same intensity as the Goths but it was at a level that none of them were going to deny it. They had been lied too in their contacts about where they'll be staying, but Y/n liked being on this island far better then being at some fancy resort and didn't mind one bit of being here, nor did she have any regrets or second thoughts.

It just made he a bit sad knowing she was the only one that liked it here.

'Not everyone's gonna find excitement in the same way you do Y/n.' She repeated to herself as she tried keeping her smile on her face. 'That's what makes it easier for you to adapt and thrive in both places and situations such as this.'

After another hour Y/n began humming quietly to herself as she waited for Chris to come and meet them up there. She wasn't stupid, she figured out after the first couple of minutes that he was doing all of this to them on purpose. Leaving them there by themselves in the burning sun just to get on their nerves some more and then plans on coming up to them. Knowing full well everyone by then was going to be glaring but far too tired to not be able to voice out their rage.

'But that's neither here nor there now is it?' Without another thought more on it, she looked back at the water and felt herself getting more excited as she stared down at the water over the huge cliff they were on. The excitement growing rapidly as her imagination ran wild in her head at what exactly the first challenge of the show is going to be. "This is definitely gonna be fun! I can just feel it!"

"How is this gonna be fun!?" Cody shouted as he now stared at Y/n in shock. The small chestnut haired teen had been at her right since the first hour had past and was now paler than a ghost and slightly shaking as he continued staring at both her the water beneath them. "We're gonna die either from the sun or whatever Chris plans on doing to us!"

Y/n gave a chuckle as she answered back. "If Chris really wanted us dead then he would've done it during then he would've done it at the docks with the picture incident. I don't think he'd put all this time and money just to kill us off in one go."