𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝟖:𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐌, 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒
𝟖:𝟑𝟓 𝐀𝐌, 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

I was woken up by a loud ring, "Wake up campers! happy first day here, we have a lot of fun activities planned today. Breakfast will be served at the mess hall." one of the counselors shouted into what sounded like a megaphone

"Ugh" I covered my ears with my pillow, rolling over on my stomach. Everyone laid there for about 5 minutes before actually getting up. we all walked to the mess hall and got breakfast then sat at our usual table.

"Yo these eggs fucking stink" dd scrunched his face up. "nah word, it smell like shit." Ddot agreed mushing the eggs away with his fork. "It probably ain't even that bad, imma try em." Kamari picked up a forkful of eggs and bit it.

as she chewed her food she gagged. "these fluffy ass eggs oh hell nah" Kamari pushed her tray away from her —- "exactly."

"attention campers!" everyone turned around and saw the camp director trying to get their attention. "today we will be doing lots of different activities. We're gonna be getting to know each other, and form bonds with each other." she announced

"When everyone is finished with their breakfast you will go outside and each counselor will put you all in different groups then that group will go an activity together for twenty-five minutes then you will switch groups." she added —- "thank you for your attention. enjoy your food."

everyone finished eating than went outside where we were all split into groups.

I was in a group with jayla, sky, dd, and about 14 other people. we were currently making tie dye shirts  and I had made mine purple and blue then attempted to put 'LLK' in black on it.

"mmcht." dd smacked his lips, shaking his head in head in frustration. "What's wrong with you?" sky asks —- "this shit dumb as hell. I keep messing up" he held up his shirt infront of us so we could see.

me, sky, and jayla eyed each other before laughing. dd's tie dye shirt was an ugly brown color with little spots of black on it. "nigga how the fuck did you make the shirt brown?" I laughed

"Bro I don't even know, I was just putting a bunch of different colors. this my second shirt —- I'm done." he sighed

We had switched groups two more times after we left from doing tie dye. I went to archery class afterwards.

25 minutes had passed and i had switched groups again. I was now in a group with faith, mya, and other kids whom I didn't know yet. we were currently playing soccer. "Oh yea!" someone shouted from the opposite team as they harshly kicked the ball, making it into our goal. it was a short brown skinned boy.

"Yea tata!" someone walked up to the short boy, dabbing him up. It was a stud, she had braces and locs, she was pretty cute.

Mya kicked the ball to me and I began to run, moving the ball with my foot before kicking it. the other teams goalie attempted to kick the ball the other way but missed making it go into their goal.

"Nice one Harmonee!" one of the camp counselors shouted. I looked at the score chart seeing the score, five to eight. I went to go take a break and sat down on the bench, keeping my eyes on the current game. I watched as some girl attempted to kick the ball but missed horribly.

why the fuck she kick like that?

She didn't look like the athletic type. her whole soccer uniform was pink and she had her hair in two pigtails with a pink bow on each side. "Sabrina you suck!" someone from her team shouted. "That's like the fourth time you've missed!" they added on.

"Well It's not my fault I can't play soccer dammit!" she shouted, stomping over to the bench before sitting down next to me. I payed her no mind, just put my attention back onto the game.

Some lil white boy currently had the ball but not for long. Faith kicked the ball into the opposite teams goal in which everyone from our team cheered for her.

"Okay everyone, it's lunch time. Head to the mess hall" the counselor announced —- I got up from the bench before making my way to the mess hall.

as i walked into the mess hall, I went and stood in the line which wasn't very long before getting my food. they were serving quesadillas with a side of rice and some pineapple. I grabbed a bottle of apple juice before walking over to the usual table seeing everyone already there.

"Wassup ya'll." I greeted them in which they all replied with a hey, a wassup, or just a wave.

"How was your day?" Chloe asked me. "It was okay, how bout yours?" —- "it was ok."

"Yo tell me why I seen kr and them" ddot slightly shouted. "Say word?" —- "word 2, jenn dyke ass was looking at me crazy like I won't smack her." ddot spat.

I know they not talking bout ... ??

"they lucky we in this lame ass camp. I should've snuck the knock in" dd added. "Nigga you don't even got a knock, you flex jstars for fun." jay remarked, causing the whole table to fall into laughter.

"Man shut up." dd kissed his teeth

I noticed a group of girls looking towards our table and my eyes trailed to where they were looking at. Mar. I scrunched my face up before turning to mar, tapping her on her shoulder.

"Wassup?" she asked. "Why they looking at you like that?" I pointed to the group of girls across from us causing her to turn her head. She mugged them before standing up.

"Oh shit." I stood up, the others looked at each other before standing up. "What happened?" Jayla asked.
"These bitches keep looking at me and giggling n shit so I'm finna go see wassup." She began walking over to them, with half of the group following behind her.

"Do y'all got a problem? cause I wanna know what the fuck y'all looking at me for. I'll drag all y'all lil asses through this whole camp." she shouted, but not to loud because she didn't wanna cause any attention.

"Oh nah me personally I wouldn't take that" ddot instigated. "Get yo lick back" dd recited the scene from baddies west. "Shut ya'll ass up" des mugged them before turning her attention back to the current argument.

"There isn't a problem. My fault." One of the girls spoke. she looked scared. "Oh Ight." Mar spoke before walking back to the table.

I thought camp was supposed to be drama free. anyway... I wouldn't take that level of disrespect.

Everyone finished eating they're food then did more activities the rest of the day.

Thoughts??