Tatum automatically assumed the worst. She needed to get out of there.

Tatum pulled out her phone and pressed on the most recent contact. All she sent was an SOS before putting her phone back in her pocket. She started to walk down the hallway, still trying to stay as silent as possible.

As she approached the lobby area of the third floor she noticed the bodies of nurses and security guards. Even a police officer. Tatum looked around before grabbing the gun off of the police officer's hip. "I'm sorry," Tatum said, feeling bad about stealing from a dead guy.

Then Tatum's phone began to ring. She pulled her phone out and noticed that it was apparently Amber calling. Tatum sighed and answered the call, knowing that it would be better to keep him talking so she could know where he is. "Hello, Tatum. I don't think we've had the chance to talk," Ghostface said.

"Where are you?" Tatum asked ignoring his question. Then her phone buzzed. She pulled her phone away from her ear for a moment and saw the text from Ethan saying that he and the others were on their way.

"What's the fun in that? Why don't you come and find me?" Ghostface asked.

"I'm not going to play some fucked up game with you," Tatum asked.

"Sam and Tara played a game with me, but they won't make it in time," Ghostface said and then she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and shot the gun, but nothing was there. "I can handle myself. I've done it before, especially with people like you," Tatum said.

"Isn't it wonderful planning on our part? Killing you in a hospital, just like your father," Ghostface said, she could hear the joy in his voice. "Don't talk about my dad," Tatum said.

"Oh? Did I upset you?" Ghostface asked.

"No, you didn't. I know how you work. You're going to try and get a rise out of me to make yourself feel better. Guess what? It's not gonna happen," Tatum said as she walked down the hallway.

"Look at you. You're learning. Except for the fact that you're wrong. I'm not trying to get a rise out of you. I'm just killing time," Ghostface said and Tatum's heart sank for a moment. "Killing time for what?" Tatum asked, keeping her voice even and calm.

"To make sure that they will find you choking on your own blood with no way to help you. Soon enough your little family will be reunited," Ghostface said.

Tatum didn't know how to react to that. "How are you going to make that happen?" Tatum asked.

"How else? By killing you and your mother. I mean, your mother is already halfway there," Ghostface said and Tatum stopped walking as she approached an elevator.

Tatum wanted to believe that Ghostface was lying, but she knew that wouldn't be likely, but no matter what, she needed to irritate him. Get a rise out of him instead of the other way around. "Fuck you," Tatum said and she hung up the phone.

She held the gun up as she checked the corner before walking closer to the elevator. Her phone started ringing again and she declined it. "Where the hell are you!" Tatum yelled, but of course, she didn't get an answer. Then she got attacked from behind. She was hit over the head with the handle of the knife.

She was shoved to the floor causing her to lose her grip on the gun. It slid towards the elevator. Tatum tried to crawl towards it, but Ghostface dragged her back. He flipped her onto her back and he placed a knee right where her stitches were. She screamed out in pain as Ghostface raised his knife above his head, but hesitated to bring it down.