Feels right -Ethan Landry

Background: y/n works at a 311, which is all the way in Brooklyn so she has to drive back and forth,and that causes her to get literally like no sleep. She's roommates with Ethan and Chad but Y/n and Ethan don't like each other at all, they despise each other.
Ethan is always making fun of something y/n does or says ever since she got there. He's just been a complete ass towards her even though she does a lot of stuff for him and Chad and he barely even appreciates it (she's basically like a mom💀) and since he acts that way to her, she acts the same way towards him and Chad is completely annoyed of it already so he kinda just stopped trying to solve that whole hatred that they both have for each other.

Warnings: Cussing, & kissing ig? 💀

Ages: Y/n is 18, Ethan is 19

Takes place: Scream 6 in New York

Outfit & hair:

You don't have to add the bag with it (ik I'm not 💀) and this hairstyle goes good with any hair type! _____________________________~Y/n's POV~I got home from work, absolutely exhausted and cranky because I've had to sit at that desk all morning, ...

_____________________________
~Y/n's POV~
I got home from work, absolutely exhausted and cranky because I've had to sit at that desk all morning, afternoon, evening, and almost all night. I got home at 10:45 and I saw Chad making dinner so I insisted on helping.
"Hey Chad I can help you so that it'll be done faster-"

"No no no no no. You do enough, just go rest for now and let me worry about dinner." -Chad

"But i-"

"No. Go rest until dinners ready" -Chad

"Fine. Thanks Chad" -Y/n

"It's no problem" -Chad said continuing to focus on the food he's making.

I headed to my room and basically just threw myself on my bed. I didn't bother to take my shoes off or change into comfortable clothes because I was completely drained.
I got about 3 minutes of peace before Ethan disturbed that peace.
"I need to borrow your laptop"

"No, I told you you're not allowed to use it after what happened last time." -Y/n

"And I told you that it wasn't me" -Ethan