r e a l l i f e

Mulai dari awal

"yeah, even i can agree and im gay." ellie nods, still working her way through the icecream.

"i hate you all. especially you fiona." i point a finger at her.

"why me?!" she squeals, throwing her arms up.

"you're the one whos actually slept with them!"

she smirks at me. "y'know i never told you guys all the details-"

my face drops.

"-so bills definitely has-"

i pick up a pillow, whacking fi round the head with it. hard.

she lets out a yelp, falling off the edge of my bed. "you bitch!" she squeals, and picks up another pillow, ready to hit me with it.

"dont you dare!" i yell at her, standing on the bed, my pillow raised.

but its too late. her pillow whacks me straight around the head, and i fall onto the bed with a loud groan.

"thats fucking it, fiona tegan daniels."

and thats how the four of us ended up in an hour long pillow fight.

mental note; never get into a pillow fight with angel. shes lethal.

an hour later, we all lay on the bed, panting heavily.

"we should go to the club." angel suggests.

"you're suggesting this now, just after we had a huge pillow fight and are all sweaty?" fi says, raising her eyebrows.

"you do know i have a shower, right?" i retort, to which fi shrugs.

"lets get ready then!" ellie grins and stands up. "dibs on the shower first!"

the four of us sit at my vanity mirror, now all freshly showered. angels curling ellies hair for her, and me and fi are doing our makeup.

"we should invite juliette." angel suggests, looking up from her phone.

"good idea, ill do it." i say, pulling out my phone and opening juliettes contact.

jules 💞💞

lin 🫂🫂
hey ml
do u wanna come to the club w us?

jules 💞💞
ofc bae
ill be round urs in an hour?

lin 🫂🫂
alr, see u then bae

"done. shes gonna be round in an hour." i tell the others as i put my phone down.

"linnea!" angel shouts from my wardrobe.

"yeah?"

"can i borrow your red tartan dress? the short one." she asks, poking her head round the door.

"yeah go ahead!" i tell her, turning back to finish my makeup off.

she disappears for a moment, coming back with a pile of clothes in her hand. she throws a white dress into my lap, a black bodysuit into ellies and a short black skirt and matching crop into fionas.

"just raid my entire wardrobe then." i jokingly roll my eyes at her.

"cry about it." she smiles sarcastically at me.