Childhood of Joy

Joy was born in a poor family of South Africa. Initially his father was doing his Masters in a University. Due to which they didn't had essential resources so that Joy and his two siblings could go to school. But Joy was very talented and curious about the nature, plants, animals and the skies, the stars and allot of things. He usually spent his time in a tree house near his small house, thinking about the universe. He usually asked him self why the sky is blue? Why there are so many stars at night? How these stars disappear at day time? and so on, his mind was very curious about everything he saw. His father was busy at his work and his mother and siblings were illiterate so no one would answer his questions. Allot of time they shouted on him and said "don't ask these dumb questions, go play with your friends" but he was constantly thinking about these things.
After three years his father completed his Masters and now things were stabilizing. His father got a job. Joy and his Siblings were now going to school. He was very happy. He was doing his best and studied hard. Things were now good. They had improved there way of life,Joy was getting education and they enjoyed the basic facilities. Now Joy was seven years old and things again were becoming worse.