X.

chapter ten.

"𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 '𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧."
-Summer Walker, Circa 2024

"-Summer Walker, Circa 2024

11:30 AM

Khaleesi was sound asleep, her hair laying over her face and her lips parted as snores slip out. The sound of the birds singing their songs outside is the first thing she hears, her eyes opening then bulging out when she realizes she's not in her room. They shift to a tattooed arm around her waist, her behind snuggled closely to Ace's midsection. She curses under her breath, that was the most peaceful sleep of her life.

Her head on his other arm, her mind wandering off to last night's events. Ace had apologized to her for what occurred, he was able to get her to stay and they smoked, drunk, and even had the munchies—staying up all night in the kitchen eating and cooking food. Khaleesi hate to admit it, she love every second—he felt comfortable to her. And the chemistry, it's insane—why would the universe bring this man? She was confused.

She moves back against him, trying to adjust herself—Ace stirs in his sleep. His hand moving on top of her thigh, she felt tingles erupt in between her legs. "Oh bitch, not right now." She whispers to herself.

"You good?" His raspy voice filling her ear, she widens her eyes and relaxes her body slowly into his again.

"Yea." Her voice quiet as can be, he slides his hand up to her stomach—pressing her back onto him. Khaleesi keeps her gasp to herself, feeling his member on her. She couldn't lie she was comfortable, her fingers wrapping onto his wrist gently. The light radiating in the room was peaceful, the birds continuing to chirp outside. "Ace?"

"Mhm." She feels his voice vibrate against the back of her neck, Khaleesi adjusts herself once again—turning her head to face him. "You want another kiss?" The corners of her lips seem to lift up into a closed smile instead of a scowl, they had a small session in the kitchen but she honestly believed it was just the liquor getting to them.

"Bye, that was short and not happening again." Her voice soft, he pecks her cheek and she closes her eyes.

"Not even one more time?"

"Maybe."