Taehyung woke up and found himself in a complete different room. His was paining and spinning.

He held his head after sitting on the bed.
Then he hears a whistle sound. And a girl come inside.

"Wait! Isn't she the same girl from yesterday hotel?" He questioned himself and the girl put the tray down on the bed.

Tae:- where am I?

He asked her and she answers in cold but soft tone.

??:- at my home.... Yesterday night you fainted so i have to bring you my home.

Tae:- b-but yesterday night I was at my room!

??:- i guess you're still drunk, here have some food.

Tae:- i ain't drunk!

??:- just eat whatever I'm giving you or else you don't me murder you here and make it look like an accident case!

She said in her dark tone. Tae gulped and eat the breakfast. Not gonna lie, it was delicious but she was scary few minutes ago.

Tae:- c-can I a-ask you s-something?

??:- go ahead.

She says while taking the tray away from him.

Tae:- w-where am i?

??:- at my home.

She says normally but there was something different with her tone, and that make tae confused.

She left the room and realisation hits taehyung.
He looks around himself after getting off the bed and standing on the cold floor.

He was in different clothes from yesterday and it didn't seems like it's HIS clothes.

He went, slowly, towards the balcony, which was the only source of light there.
He slowly removed the curtains and he was more than surprise or shock.

He was speechless cause, in his view, he was at the FREAKIN' TOWER!!
Yeah the view was awesome but, the height was something he is afraid off.

??:- what u lookin' at?

Tae:- n-nothing!

He quickly turned around and face her but in the dark she was looking scary and dangerous as hell with a sly smirk on her face!

??:- oh! I guess, i get it! When i said it's my house, you thought it's some kind of mansion or villa; so you could run away?..... No boi~ it's a TOWER. And in this tower, you will get lost. So it's better to follow my instructions to be in the presence of light.

She said these in her dark tone, which send chills down to tae's spine. The SMIRK was something which didn't leave her face at any cost.

??:- you should sleep now.

She said in her hypnotic voice, which make taehyung's head reeled and then come towards the bed and fell unconscious.

She makes him lay in a comfortable position and sat beside his head in the floor and her hand on his cheeks caressing it while saying.

??:- the day i laid my eyes on you ,you becomes mine... And i would not leave you at any cost and make you love me...

She place a peck on his forehead and left from there.

-----------
I know i had updated after a cEnTuRy..... And I'm soooooooooo oo sorry guyzz...

Words count:- 551

( Well i was thinking of making a group on Instagram, just for talking and sharing your ideas💀)

Group name:- Phone centre 💀👽

(Drop ur I'd in my DM and don't forget to follow me and I'll follow u all back)
-----------