While going back home after work, taehyung and Jungkook decided to visit a restaurant for their dinner as both don't have any energy left to cook.

------
They enters the restaurant and orders their food.
------

Tae:- I'm done, kookie. I'm going towards the washroom.
Jk:- okay hyung.

Jk said while still chewing on his food.
---
Taehyung was washing hand in the wash basin as he feels someone else enter the wash basin room.

He looked at the person from the mirror and was frozen on his spot, seeing a breathtaking beauty beside him. Washing her hands...

She was wearing a black suit which really suits her with some jewelry on her ear and rings on her fingers. Her really long fingers have beautiful embaded rings which make it look more beautiful.

Her breathtaking beauty was no joke, she can have any man on her knees for herself. Her aura was screaming expensive and somehow DARK?

He was snap out of his thoughts when he heard her voice.

??:- you know mr, staring at someone who his/her permission is a bad habit.
Tae:- I-I am sorry.

He said focusing on his hands again being embarassed. Meanwhile while she just hummed.

She left the room while taehyung too but his mind was clouded by her thoughts only.

-----
At Taehyung 's room
-----

He enters the room and put his bag on the desk and laid down on his bed. A sigh left his mouth, he was still distracted by her face and voice.

Tae:- aahh! Wae? I'm unable to concentrate on my work?? Why her face is coming in front of me?

He said in frustration but he get up and took the bag from his desk and open the folder and sat down again at the bed.

He opens the folder and start viewing the death people's information. He noticed something similar to all those things..

He clicked pictures of that and read the whole file which makes his head dizzy, because of the information.

Tae:- god! It's too much for my brain.

With that he closed the file and try to sleep but whenever he closes his eyes her face display.

Tae:- i ain't sleepy....

He tries and after several tries he finally slept.

-------
I know i had updated late but my school are going and they are giving TONS of assignments to do.

Anyways

Words count:- 400

Bye love you

-------