12

Deanna's Pov

It's Monday morning and I just woke up to my alarm. I woke up early cause I had to go to school. I stood up and stretched then I got my clothes ready and took my towel. After doing my morning routine, I fixed myself and left my room.

I didn't bother to eat here para dun nalang ako sa school kumain mamayang lunch.

When i opened the door of my unit, i saw jema who had just come out of hers too. Lord... you just gave me a beautiful morning again, you really are the best!

''G'morning bestfriend!'' I greeted her. She smiled at me and greeted me back.

''Morning Deanns. Saya mo naman ata masyado?'' She says as she giggles, so cute Galanza!

''Ang ganda kasi ng bumungad sakin ngayon eh'' I replied. She slap my shoulder and looked away from me as i saw her face turned red. Haha.

''And now she's blushing.'' I tease her and she slap me again. Volleyball player ba talaga sya?? Ang sakit mamalo ehh. Ahh oo, nasabi nya sakin na nag lalaro sya ng volleyball with mafe before.

''What if umalis na tayo ngayon kasi malelate na tayo.'' She said and rolled her eyes. I just giggled at her cuteness.

We boarded the elevator and while we waited to get off, i took her bag and hung it in my other arm.

She gave me her 'bakit mo kinuha yan' look. I just smiled at her and ask her.

''What?'' I asked. She shook her head and turned her attension to her phone.

The elevator opened and we got out. We were walking to the parking lot when I stopped for a moment and looked at Jema who was still focused on her phone.

''Hey'' I called her. She stopped walking and looked at me. I came closer to her and give mine and her bag to her. I forgot my car keys. Oh wow Deanns.

''Hang on a sec, i forgot something. Just wait here.'' I said and quickly ran back to the elevator. I waited for the elevator but it's taking so long so i decided to just go up the stairs.

I got to my unit and quickly took my keys and ran downstairs again. Male-late pa kami sa katangahan ko.

Nakababa na ako at pumunta na sa parking lot. I noticed that jema is talking to a guy. Who's that??

jealous much-Shut up self. I think it's just a random guy asking jema. Tsk, no big of a deal.

Pinuntahan ko si jema habang tumatakbo at hinihingal. I think i'm running out of breath.

''Ohh god... Anong nangyari sayo Deanns??'' She ask worriedly and grab her handkerchief and wiped my sweat.

''I ran upstairs cause if i took the elevator we're going to be late.'' I said. I looked at the guy who's just staring at us. Jema noticed that i was looking at the guy she was talking to earlier.

''Nga pala, Deanns this is nico, nico this is Deanna. He's my childhood friend Deanns, and nico she's my... bestfriend.'' Jema introduced us to each other. We shook our hands and i noticed that this guy is staring at me with evilly and jealousy on his eyes. I swear, if jema wasn't here i'll punch this guy's face. He doesn't know whom he's bumping into.

I looked at him with a smirk on me and I tightened my grip on his hand and I could tell from his face that he was writhing in pain but he didn't show it to jema because jema might get mad. But jema still felt the brewing fight in our eyes so she intervened to stop us.

''Uhh... Deanns tara na male-late na tayo. And nico, it's nice to finally meet you again, hope we can hang out sometimes.'' Jema said while holding my arm to calmed me down. I let go of his swollen hand and smirked at him.