I was older, dear uncle...

Estrella's facade remained unchanged, though a flicker of emotion passed through her eyes. Yet, she chose to maintain her silence, allowing the weight of the moment to hang in the air.

Just as the tension threatened to escalate, the office gates swung open, revealing Hermione Granger. "Pardon me, Headmaster. I was called to the uh- office? Sorry, am I interrupting something?" Miss Granger's voice, with its touch of uncertainty, served as a welcome diversion from the charged atmosphere.

"Not at all, Please show the Mikaelsons around Hogwarts," He turned towards the Mikaelsons, "Heir Mikaelson's Sorting Ceremony will take place as of tomorrow, Miss Granger will accompany you to your accommodations for the night." Kol Mikaelson turned towards Estrella, "Have we met before?" Estrella looked at him, taken aback by the question, "No I'm afraid not, If we did I would know."

As they left, Grindelwald turned to Estrella, "Estr-"

"I need to be left alone," Estrella stood up, cutting his sentence short and left the office. Grindelwald sighed and went back to doing his work.

Estrella walked through the halls, anger coursing through her veins, as she stumbled upon a strange rustling in an empty classroom. 'Strange..' she thought. Estrella opened the door, the muscles in her jaw tensing and her body becoming stoic.

"Heir Riddle and Heir Lestrange, next time you want to shag use the broom closets," The two jumped in shock as they made out the figure standing behind them. "People would think you're simply up to something," She said monotonously, slamming the door as she left.

Estrella entered her bed chamber greeting her mentors' portraits. "Good Afternoon." She said politely and sat on her bed. "Why the long face," asked Salazar Slytherin, he hated his favourite and only child being upset. "It's been a long day, Sal." Even though the day had already begun, Estrella's face showed drowsiness. "You could always make a blood clone, my child," Rowena Ravenclaw sensed her daughter's distress. "No, I just need to get out of Hogwarts for a day, that's where most of my problems reside. I'll go give Hogsmeade a visit" Estrella left as the founders shared a concerned look.

Estrella had just left Tomes and Scrolls, with a bunch of dark magic and blood magic books when she noticed a crowd of children outside. "Go on! We dare you!" Estrella made her way towards them, "What's going on here?" Before anyone could answer her question she felt two tiny figures clutch onto her legs. Estrella bent down to look at the two twin boys, who seemed to be 4 to 5 years old. "Are you alright? Are they bothering you?" She asked softly, not wanting to scare them away. The two nodded, their eyes red and watery.

"Where are your parents?" She asked. The two shook their head looking down. A young girl recognised Estrella and said, "They are orphans, Your Highness! Everyone's forcing them to go to the Shrieking Shack!" Estrella felt sympathy for the two as she had once experienced the same feeling. "Do you two have a name?" They looked at her and shook their head again. "Would it be alright, if you were to live with me?" The two looked up in excitement and nodded. Estrella picked the two up and hid them as she made her way back to Hogwarts.

When she entered her bed chamber, she made sure that the two were placed in front of the fireplace. "Are you two hungry? It looks like you haven't eaten for weeks!" The two nodded as the founders observed the two, eyes widening, "And who are these fine young men?" Salazar asked. "I found them being bullied at Hogsmeade. They're orphans and have nowhere else to go so I decided to take them in." She then walked over to the two and gave them blankets. "What are their names?" Helena Hufflepuff asked with a bright smile. "They don't have any. They were abandoned as babies." Estrella then looks at them deciding their names, "How do you like, Corvus?" She pointed at the older twin, "And Astro, short for Astrophel," She pointed at the youngest one. The two thought for a quiet minute before nodding quickly with bright smiles on their face.

The ground started shaking suddenly making the twins leap for Estrella who held them looking around in confusion. 

As Estrella and the twins stand in her former bedroom, a sense of awe washes over them as they witness a remarkable transformation. The room begins to shift and expand as if responding to the very essence of Hogwarts itself.

The walls of Estrella's old bedroom seem to recede, revealing a breathtaking expanse of white marble that stretches far beyond what the eye can see. The ceiling soars to incredible heights, and the grandeur of the space unfolds before them like an enchanted drAmidst of this transformation, the portraits of the four Founders of Hogwarts also undergo a wondrous change. As the descendant of all four Founders, Estrella's connection to them is unparalleled. With her presence and the acknowledgement of her heritage, the portraits come to life in a way they never had before.

The portraits of Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin move gracefully and dynamically within the vast white hall. They descend from their elevated positions on the walls and take their places at a grand circular table as if forming a council of wisdom and guidance.

In the centre of the hall, a magnificent round table of pure white marble materializes, adorned with intricate carvings representing the four Houses of Hogwarts. The Founders take their seats at this table, their faces filled with a sense of pride and unity, ready to offer their combined wisdom to Estrella and the two young boys she has taken under her wing.

The hall itself seems to expand endlessly, with arched doorways leading to chambers and corridors yet to be explored. Crystal chandeliers hang in splendid profusion, casting a warm, inviting glow that bathes the hall in a celestial radiance.

"Woah..." The two boys say in amazement. Estrella looks at them with the same sense of excitement. She goes to hug the founders who each hug her back. "How is this possible!?" She says in shock. "Well-"

The door opens to reveal Gellert Grindelwald whose eyes widen in shock. He observes the Founders as they laugh at his reaction along with Estrella and the twins. "...Someone better explain."

"We can do that later. Shall I call you Grandpa?" Astro cheekily remarks. Grindelwald looked at him as if someone had declared Dumbledore and him had an affair. Salazar cackles "Great! Now all we need is Merlin!"

As Queen Estrella and her two young sons stand in her former bedroom, they are enveloped by the enchanting transformation of the space. Little do they know, this phenomenon is a manifestation of their unique bond and the extraordinary circumstances of their shared history.