Set Your Heart Ablaze

Începe de la început

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up! Are you alright?!" I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes to see... Akaza and Kyojuro..?

I quickly snapped back to my senses to see Kyojuro... with a lot of injuries.

Unfortunately, it seems that Kyojuro still got his left eye smashed. Damn, I wanted to take him back home without any injuries.

What a bummer, i sometimes just want to stab Akaza.

But, did i pass out in the middle of the fight?

I guess so.

Even if it is, i have to get up and fight. I can't let Kyojuro die.

"Kyojuro! For how much time did i pass out for?!" I asked.

"About 20 minutes, i suppose. Maybe even more time, who knows. Just stay there, i'll take care of everything. Don't work yourself up too much ans just relax." Kyojuro said.

"20 minutes... OR MORE?! What in the world exactly happened to me..."

"Anyways, Akaza, let's resume our fight, shall we?" I asked.

"Huh?! (Y/n)! I told you to stay over there!" Kyojuro shouted at me.

"Nah, bro. I think i'll pass, it's a hassle sitting here and watching you guys fight in an ungodly speed."

"Lady! Get away!" Akaza said.

"Shut up!"

"(Y/n), you'll suffer more if you get any inju-"

"I'm fine! I just passed out! It's not a big deal!" I cut off Kyojuro.

"...."

"....."

"Don't look at me in disbelief, guys. The atmosphere's so weird."

"... Let's fight more. Don't die on me, Kyojuro, (Y/n)." Akaza said, wjile Kyojuro was struggling to breathe.

I patted Kyojuro's back and whispered a small 'You're gonna be alright'.

"Flame Breathing, Third Form ; Blazing Universe..!" Kyojuro tried to attack, but Akaza managed to dodge.

"Destructive Death : Disorder!"

"Flame Breathing, Fifth Form ; Flame Tiger!"

"Night Breathing, Fourth Form ; Countless Days, Countless Nights!"

We all attacked at the same time, and i guess, i took a great deal of the blow akaza sent..

Kyojuro cut off one of Akaza's hands, and I tried to cut him in half, to attack him while he's regenerating.

But my attack stopped right at his neck, where i could not slice no more and got blown off by the air punch he sent.

"Night Breathing, First Form ; Darkness Of The Moon!" the attack i sent cut off Akaza's legs.

At this short moment of time that we got, me and Kyojuro went over to cut his neck, but akaza got up way before that.

I guess, this is the power of an Upper Moon.

Ah, man. It hurts. I got a lot of injuries on my hand, my sleeves are literally ripped off, right now.

I clenched my sword tighter, glaring at Akaza.

"Don't you give up, (Y/n), Kyojuro. Die or turn into a demon. That's your only choice. Don't expect anything el-"

"Shut up! WE will win, no matter what! I am not giving up to a lowly creature like you! I'll definetely defeat you!" I shouted at Akaza.

It's something i've never felt before, a wave of rage that's telling me to kill him.