Shitttttt ! How could I forget ?

If he becomes the king that means that i will automatically be the queen .

"Ok now all of you go and do your respective chores that i gave you " Maa ordered assigning us the work .

Maa assigned me with the job to make sure that this husband of mine isn't roaming anywhere and just stays in the room . We both got in the room and the second we entered the room . I picked up a pillow and threw it at him .

"Mai aajkal tumpar bohot zulam karne lagi hu na ?" I said picking up another pillow and threw it at him .

( "I have started torturing you a lot nowadays , haven't I ?"  )

"Calm down now samaira . Isse bhi zulam hi kehte hai ." He said catching the pillow flawlessly and keeping it back .

( "This too is considered a form of violence ." )

"Aacha konsa zulam child abuse ya domestic violence ?" I said and stood up on the bed and picked up another pillow and hit him on his head .

( "Oh really which one abuse child abuse or domestic violence ?" )

"You are so dead today Mrs Samaira Aniket Rathore ."  He said picking up a pillow to hit me but i got off the bed .

"Ohh really ? Pehle pakad kar toh dikhao ." I said and ran downstairs to the base room to hide and i knew that the safest place was the first room's bathroom because he rarely comes here that too just to take a bath and he had already taken one in the morning so it was pretty baseless for him to be here or even come here now . So i just hid there .

( "Oh really ? Try to catch me first then ." )

After a few minutes -

I got up from the corner i was hiding in and switched on the lights but they were not switching back on and my dumbass mind didn't even notice that the bathtub was filled with water because he usually takes a bath here .

I was still playing the on and off game with the lights which still weren't turning on when the door suddenly opened with force and because the lights were off i couldn't see who it was but that smell of perfume was enough to tell me who it was which was that sent of that coffee perfume which he uses .

I just couldn't figure out at first as to where he was so then i shouted but he kept his palm on my mouth and my leg slipped causing both of us to fall in the bathtub .

"Ouchhh ! Ouchhh !" Both of us winced in pain .

And that second The light switched back on causing us to look directly into each other's eyes . We were dangerously close to each other . Our hearts were beating so fast that it could easily be heard from miles away too . If even one finger distance between us decreased we both would be kissing the next second . Both of us were staring into each other's soul when a voice interrupted us from somewhere .

"Chachi , chachu . Bua , fufaji ." We heard Vedansh's and Aadya's voice from distance which brought us back from that world to this world .

We looked at the other side and found vedansh and Aadya standing there . Both of us got up in a split  second .

"Chachi ! Chachi ! Papa aapko aur chachu ku dhund rahe hai par aap log toh Holi khel rahe ho hum bhi khel le ?" He asked innocently and we can't blame him too because he is just a naive kid .

( "Aunt ! Aunt ! My Father and uncle are looking for  you everywhere and here you are playing Holi . May we join you as well ." )

"Oye aadya ki baachi . Tu kyu aayi hai ?" I asked her as i was still upset with her because she chose vedansh over me .