Running home to you

"Ugh answer the damn phone raon!"

Wuju knew he shouldn't have lashed out at raon like that. Wuju has been purposefully doing things to create distance between them. He knows he has fallen for that nuisance alien. And he knows he shouldn't have, knowing all to well the alien will leave someday...he will have to go, leaving both of them heartbroken. And he knows how much raon is attached to him too. He knows their love is bound to have sad ending cause destiny is always cruel like that. But he can't choose how he feels. He wishes to go back to time when he saw raon as nothing but just a nuisance in his life. But he knows we can't run away from our feelings, and it's hard to control them anymore and wuju hates not being the one in control.
Despite all this there is still part of him that wants to keep raon all to himself and never let go but he knows that's selfish. He is here to search for his brother and he will return to his true home, his real family when he finds his lost brother.
Other people see wuju as this perfect guy, who is nice to everyone around him, helps everyone. But no person is perfect like that. What is perfect anyway. Wuju has plenty qualities that these other people dont know but his raon knows. And that too in such a short time.
The way he cant control his anger when he sees things are not in order and how there must not be another person near him when he is baking....but that was before. But now Raon is his exception. His exception in everything.
But that raon isn't here anymore. Where did he go he does not know. And part of wuju is scared that raon might be in danger because it is very unlikely for raon to leave without informing wuju or not answer when he calls. Considering wuju is the only person who calls him. Wuju's mind is spiralling with so many bad thoughts.

"did he find his brother? And left without telling me? .......No no that can't be! His raon wont leave without saying his final goodbye."

That is when he heard the ringing of bells and door opening, wuju turned his head towards the door so fast expecting it to be raon but it was just another customer.
He closed the bakery earlier than usual thinking raon might be home but there was nothing but disappointment waiting for him at home. It's weird that home where he grew up in doesn't feel like home anymore without raon in it. Raon who he met only 3 months ago. Only 3 months!
That's how some relationships are. Sometimes it takes less than few months to understand each other while some people can't truly understand their partners even after living together for more than 20 years.
"Raon please just come home"
But isn't this what wuju wanted? For raon to not be attached to him...but then why does it hurt so much thinking he isn't as important to raon as he thought he was.

"You know what screw this, i can't let this happen, i can't let you go"

No matter what he will convince raon to stay by hook or crook. He will do anything to make it happen.

Wuju was so focused in his thoughts he didn't even hear the opening of door.

"I'm home."

Wuju has never ran so fast to hug raon or hug him at all. And he can't even believe that he is crying. The same wuju who hadn't cried since his parents died, the same wuju who didn't shed a tear when his bakery was destroyed on it's very first day.

"WHERE WERE YOU! HOW HARD IS IT TO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK I WAS!"

"i couldn't find way back home." Said raon in saddest tone ever.

"Wuju said wuju wanted to be alone that's why raon went to the park but a bad human tried to steal raon's phone." tried to explain raon hurriedly so his human won't be upset with him anymore.

"-but raon was fast & caught the bad human but- but raon couldn't save the phone, the bad human destroyed it. Like the bad alien destroyed your bakery."
Said raon with tear forming in his eyes.

"Raon was scared, raon didn't know where to go, raon just wanted to run back home to wuju as soon as possible. And then that bad not bad police officer saw raon sitting on the side of the road & helped raon come back home to wuju."

Home. He said home. At that moment wuju forgot all his anger, all his worries, all uncertainties of future & stepped forward and rested his forehead on raon's as he let the happy tears flow free as they held each other in tight grasp ...to never let go.
Touching foreheads together may not mean much to humans but wuju remembers raon telling him that on raon's planet touching foreheads is a sacred act they perform. Meaning joining of two souls together forever. This means so much more than any passionate kiss could've meant to raon. For him this means true love, a love that will always find it's way back to their true home.
A love that is bound to be together forever.