liked by drewstarkey, madelyncline, and 391k others
camilledevaux i'm doing good (i'm on some new shit)

madelyncline icon as always
camilledevaux says you

lilygracek hey cutie
camilledevaux i miss you

user1 she's so gorgeous wtf

user2 *keyboard smash*

user3 BEEN SAYIN YES INSTEAD OF NO
camilledevaux I THOUGHT I SAW YOU AT THE BUS STOP, I DIDN'T THO

user4 put some clothes on it's december
camilledevaux no

pedrosanchez pink and white are your colours
pedrosanchez and green
pedrosanchez actually scratch that, all colours are your colours

drewstarkey gorgeous as always
camilledevaux 💗

user5 post drew smh
user6 FR

user7 i wanna look like this

user8 what happened to you?
user9 bruh fr

cami was back in north carolina—drew was filming a movie there, and besides, it was nearly christmas, so they would've been coming down anyway.

he was actually flying in from LA the following night, and so cami had gone over to caleb and rudy's apartment so she wouldn't have to be alone.

right now they were playing beer pong—rudy and cami against caleb. rudy would drink all of theirs because cami didn't want to, and even though it was two against one, caleb was still winning.

"come on, cami, we can make a comeback," rudy urged as she lined up her hand to throw the ball. "let's go let's go... yes!" he high fived her as it went in and and caleb begrudgingly handed the balls back—she had gotten the previous one in, too.

cami made the next two and rudy whooped, giving her more high fives that she kept accepting confusedly but with a laugh. soon, they ended up winning, and rudy rubbed it in caleb's face as cami checked her phone for a second. she responded to drew, then tucked it back in her pocket.

rudy flopped down on the couch, his burst of energy disappearing quickly. "guys, i'm tired," he whined.

"oh, shut up," cami rolled her eyes, jumping over the back of the couch onto his stomach. he groaned loudly, pushing her off of him.

"not cool. not cool."

she stuck her tongue out at him and kicked his foot before retreating to a separate sofa chair, leaving rudy grumbling. caleb grinned at their sibling-like banter before chucking the remote at cami. "think fast!"

it hit her arm and she let it fall into her lap, frowning at caleb. rudy smirked and she turned to him. "you got something you want to say, pankow?"