THE DEAD EVIL

November .

" Chachi don't worry nahi rehney valey hum dono yaha jesey he koi job milte hey mey aur mayuri koi rental room mey shift ho jaayenge "  Bani explained to Ritu who was standing keeping both her hands on her waist while watching both the sister's furriosuly , with both bani and mayuri's luggage thrown on the road.

" Thikh hey thikh hey jitni jaaldi ho sakey uthni jaldi koi job dhundh aur yaha sey chaale jao dono vesey bhi meney koi dharam shala nahi khol rakhi hey ke haar anaath merey ghaar mey a kar rahey" angrily Ritu kicked one of the bag pushing it farter .

Bani who was standing on the road with her sister mayuri just listened Ritu saying that bad things to her with moist eyes, she misses her parents .

" Dii , kya jarurat hey yaha rehney ke vesey bhi hamarey paas thodey bohot flat sell kara tha uskey paisey to hey na , then why listen to chachi " Mayuri said while helping bani keeping the luggage inside the house .

" Dheerey bol mayuri , flat key paisey barbaad karney key leye nahi hey , meney kuch company mey apply Kara hey kal ek company mey interview bhi hey i hope vo job mil jaye aur phir hum yaha sey challey jayengey "  bani dragged the luggage along with mayuri  inside the room , while Ritu Chachi glared both the sister's .

" Kamki na kaaj ki dushman anaaj ki " Ritu exclaimed loudly so that both of them can hear , after few sec she again started to work in the kitchen. 

" Aap , kyo us chudail chaali ki baat sunti ho mujhey bol deyti mey unka muh tod...... Mayuri....... Bani glared at her . Haa to sahi to bol Rahi hu mey vo hey he esi chudail .

" Chup kar badhoo key baarey mey esa nahi boltey vesey bhi unhoney humey yaha rehney Diya vo he kaafi hey " bani spread the bedsheet on their bed which is on the floor .

Mayuri went silent , she knew her sister is so damn navie and good that she would never go and fight with that so called Ritu Chachi .

" Dii , mummy papa hotey to vo yeh saabh nahi honey deytey na , mummy kabhi bhi Chachi ko humarey saath esa behave nahi karney deyti " mayuri sat on the floor bed and hugged bani from behind , mayuri eyes were moist .

" Mayuri don't worry about all that abh jo hona tha vo ho gaya , Bani's eyes started watering , mumma papa didn't deserve to die but vo bhi hua na , i mean abh 2 mahiney ho gaye hey unki death ko , jesey vo vaakt gujhar Gaya vesey yeh bhi gujhar jayega " Bani hugged Mayuri back. 

" Jaldi chalo "

Four persons are seen picking up a dead body over their shoulder followed by male soldiers and guards with armed weapons and guns .

But the strangest thing about them was  not even a single person was lamenting or showing their sadness about the death of a person , as if they are happy that the person is dead or maybe the person will come back to life again ~ STRANGE.

All of them were wearing white clothes the only coloured thing on there body was red , which is of there swords valvet cover.

Those four persons looks of higher positions , because the army was lead by them four only  . The dead was covered with white shroud covering that person from head to toe .

They stopped in front of the wooden log pilled up to set the dead body and burn it into fire , thats when finally someone cracked started crying .

He sat on his knees and cried harder .

Maaf kar do mujhey , mujhey yeh karna padha... meney vadaa Kiya tha tumhey ki tumhari hamesha hifaazat karunga paar nahi kar paya . He cried harder