"Leesi, you know I wouldn't hurt you. I won't kill Q. Nobody gets hurt." He holds his hand out toward her, she looks up at him. "Baby, please, come home." She steps back, shaking her head.

"Please leave."

"I love you." His voice was begging, Khaleesi hits her hand on his chest.

"Just fucking leave! I hate you." Khaleesi races out of her room, Kali looking at Kamari then arching her eyebrow.

"Out."

•••

10:30 PM

"That man's officially lost his mind." Nizhoni takes another bite of her Caesar salad, she moans at how good the taste is then squirms in her seat. "You good though, Khaleesi? Niggas is crazy now-a-days. Gotta be careful, sis."

"She ain't careful, she with another crazy nigga." Khaleesi glares at Kali then smacks her shoulder. "Don't get mad at me cause that nigga left you high and dry last night."

"Fucking bitch!" She tugs on her hair and Nizhoni annoyingly breaks their fight up, Kali flicks her on the forehead and Khaleesi sighs. "I'm not with that man." Her cheeks hot and her mind bothered by just the thought of Ace, she still couldn't get Kamari's words off of her mental. "He's irritating as hell."

"When he's not in between your legs, just saying." Kali holds her hands up and Nizhoni shushes her. Khaleesi hears noisy talking coming from the corner of the café, they were currently on Michigan State's campus. Nizhoni goes to school here and has been for two years now—she's a nursing major. She spots the last face she wants to see and briskly ducks behind Kali, a string of curses coming from her mouth. "What is it?"

"It's Ace." Nizhoni races to Khaleesi's seat to help conceal her from his view. "Act normal." They pose in an awkward way causing Khaleesi to sigh out of frustration, she hits the seat causing Kali to jump.

"Fuck, he's looking."

"What?! You bitches were suppose to act normal." Khaleesi stands up—huffing out an exasperated breath, Nizhoni letting her have her seat back.

"Yo, Leesi!" She looks up at him then rolls her eyes, pulling a piece of hair behind her ear. "Man, niggas wanna act so fake. Scoot over." He moves into her seat grabbing her arm so she wouldn't fall over, Khaleesi groans hitting him in the chest.

"Y'all cute." Nizhoni points at the both of them, a wide smile on her face.

"That's what I be tryna tell her." He leans forward nodding towards Khaleesi, the view in the window reflecting off his golds.

"It's not happening." She switches her hair to the side and takes a few more bites of her fruit cup.