Chapter 1

Kim Brothers.

"Myungsoo wake up! It's your first day of school now so you shouldn't be late!"

But Myungsoo wasn't still waking up so the oldest of Kim brothers immediately tickle his toes and the youngest get annoyed and accidentally kicked his older brother.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Why did you kicked me!?"

The youngest quickly jumped out of his bed when he realized what he did to his brother and he suddenly embraced him.

"Hyung...I'm sorry for hurting you I didn't mean it."

"Go go go...palli...palli...take a bath now!"

"Arasso!" He gave him a smack on his cheeks and his brother glares at him. He grins then runs fast going to the bathroom with a smiling face.

Sunggyu smiled and shook his head then he immediately prepared their breakfast. Myungsoo was his only remaining family. He didn't continue his studies after their parents died when he was still in 9th grade because of illness. He's working now as a singer entertainer in a resto bar where the owner is his bestfriend. The time of his job was at night so he had time to take care of his younger brother who's in his 10th grade now or freshmen High School.

Sunggyu is very strict to him but that's how he showed his love to his brother. He wants him to have a better future and while planning for Myungsoo's future he didn't stop searching for his brothers who are lost 12 years ago.

Lee Brothers.

Sungjong cried in pain after his older brother Sungyeol pulled him out of his bed and he fell down on the floor and he glares at him. "Yah! What is your problem Sungyeol is that how you treat your brother!?"

"Because I'm waking you up and....Yah!! Why you're talking informally to me!?"

"How can I treat you as the older brother when you're always acting childish!?"

"What!? But you should still respect me because no matter what you say I'm still older than you!"

Sungjong rolled his eyes then he covered his ears."Blah! Blah! Blah!" His older brother madly pushed him and he pushed him back then he run away so fast outside his room.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong!"

The youngest immediately hides at the back of their mother who's preparing their breakfast right now in the dining table while the older one is trying to hit him.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Sungyeol what are you doing to your dongsaeng?"

"Mom Sungjong is talking informally to me again!"

"Mom Sungyeol hyung pulled me and I fell down on the floor!"

"What I told you about arguing in front of me!? Why both of you are always fighting? You're brothers and you should love each other right?"

The two Lee brothers suddenly became silent while changing glances to each other. Both them apologized to each other then they immediately embraced their mom and kissed her.

"Mom we love you."

"I love both of you too so much you know that. Okay you two sit down now and lets eat our breakfast."

"Okay mom."

Exactly when they sat on their chair, Mr. Lee and Hoya arrived there and the Lee family shared their breakfast together with a happy faces.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee loved their three adopted children so much and treat them as if their real biological sons. They were a rich couple but they were not blessed to have their own children. Their relationship is almost destroyed before but after they found three little angels walking on the street hungry and exhausted their life changed and their relationship is getting more stronger again.