Beginning of our Forever.

A/N: hiiii guys! First LizQuen fic. Hehehe, please be nice. I tried my best here, let me know how you guys feel. Hope you guys like it! :)

*set about 10 years from now, 2025*

It was a normal Saturday. Liza spent most of the day in her condo, just lounging around, practicing her script and all that. Her and Enrique have been in a relationship for about 4 years now and they couldn't be happier. Crazy how time flies by so quickly..

Liza and Enrique decided to stop their on-screen love team when they started their relationship, they figured that mixing work with personal relationships would be a mess. They both continued working in the entertainment industry, Enrique focused more on his dancing career and it paid off really well. He's been doing a lot of shows and concerts, he even did a King of The Gil World Tour! And Liza, she blew up!! From that teenager in Forevermore, she continued with her acting career and even pursuing mature roles. She won her first "Best Actress" award in 2017. She also launched her music career with her debut album "Hope." Since then, she's starred in numerous movies and TV shows and have received many praises both for her acting and singing skills.

Liza was in the middle of reading the script for her upcoming movie when her phone buzzed. It was a text from Quen.

"Baby, are u busy?"

Liza quickly replied, "No naman. Why?"

"Good! Get ready! We're going on a date. :)"

Liza chuckled and went onto her room to get ready for their date.

~Liza's POV~
I was just about done doing my makeup when the doorbell rang, I quickly got up and made my way to open the door. Standing there was my boyfriend, who gets more and more attractive everyday.

"You look beautiful." 4 years in a relationship with this man and I still get that kilig feeling every time he says that! Of course, I try to play it off. He doesn't need to know that I get all giddy whenever he's around!!

I kissed his cheek and pulled him into my condo unit, "Where are we going today?"

"It's a surprise!!"

I rolled my eyes, "Tell me na kasi! You know how I feel about surprises."

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him, "I know, babe. Pero for this one, you have to wait!!"

I decided to give up into making him tell me what our plans are for today, I'll try and be a little patient I guess..

"Babe, I'm ready!!"

He grinned and took my hand, "Okay let's go!!"

We made our way out of my condo and went to the parking lot. I didn't see his car in his usual parking spot, instead I saw a very vintage-y car, it was white and it was a top-down car. It was cute but I'm a little confused...

"Babe, where's your car?"

He opened the door for me and helped get into the car, "I rented it for us. It's a special car, perfect for a special day."

Special day?? I thought we were just going on a regular date... I'm starting to get a little curious about what Quen actually planned for us today but I decided to keep quiet.

He got into the driver's seat and away we go!

A/N: I decided to cut the chapter here para may anticipation. :)
Please let me know what you think about this!!!
Be nice please. Hehe. :)